sound forge 4.5

hey all im having trouble with sound forge, i used to know how to mix two audio tracks together but now for the life of me i forgot and its frustrating..

i want to mix a few audio tracks together but not just insert the tracks in to the first one, i want to edit them simultaneously.. keep them separate but in the same window if u know what i mean

i think it was something like

Special -> something -> something

but i cant remember and the help file is just giving me headaches lol

any help is here much appreciated

cheers

LOL haha i have 9.0 but i havnt realy got into it yet.. as you can tell i dont use it often but i want to start making a few compilations for my movies and mixing a few songs together and what not

anyway so if anyone knows even on sf 9.0 that would be great

ive done it before, just recently too, but i just cant figure it out.. its turning out to be quite a head scratcher lol

Sound Forge does come with help file and is well covered. For such simple action he should be able to open help file type in two keywords and get answer and read it in less than a minute. Waiting for an answer on forum for an application that a few people actually use will take much longer. That's all. Certainly less arguing which application is better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are you trying to edit every track literally at the same time (e.g slicing something out of multiple tracks at the same place at the same time), or just have a few tracks open on your screen to edit?