Official/Un-official UK Neowin Meetup Thread

Who's up for a meeting in Nottingham?

Good city

Quite cheap

Good train/bus services

Easy to get to

quality bars

nottinghams good for me...

No offence, but please dont hijack the thread.

I have permission from mods etc to post this and it is strictly a London meet.

If you wish to do a meet somewhere else, you will need to get permission from a mod and prefferably arrange it AFTER the London meet is complete.

Sorry to be harsh :(

Yes, London FTW!

Besides ive been to london 4 times and never went and done ant tourist things! Ive either just passed through or there getting trains or flights etc..

I want to se that big ben thing!

Yes, London FTW!

Besides ive been to london 4 times and never went and done ant tourist things! Ive either just passed through or there getting trains or flights etc..

I want to se that big ben thing!

Big Ben is not all that interesting to be honest, although to a tourist and someone who hasent seen it before, it may be more interesting...

Erm, if us lowly sub 1k posters are allowed I'd be up for it. :rolleyes:

Seen you peeps around on the forums for along time, be good to put faces to names etc.

Being a Geordie I can drink with the best of them :laugh: , although Snyper being Irish'n'all could probably kick me ass!

Once seen an Irish guy in 'tha toon' down a pint-o-stella in 3secs :blink:

Erm, if us lowly sub 1k posters are allowed I'd be up for it. :rolleyes:

Seen you peeps around on the forums for along time, be good to put faces to names etc.

Being a Geordie I can drink with the best of them :laugh: , although Snyper being Irish'n'all could probably kick me ass!

Once seen an Irish guy in 'tha toon' down a pint-o-stella in 3secs :blink:

The more the merrier mate. Should i put your name down then?

It doesnt matter how long you have been on the forums. This is open to anyone who is a Neowin member, plus anyone who they want to bring along.

Aye, why not! :D

Obviously dependent on the (no-doubt) ridiculous price GNER/Virgin are gonna sting me for a train ticket and family commitments.

Get some final dates, and i'll give you a final answer :cool:

I heard today I maybe needed in November so once the dates are there I shall get planning or date changing my job requires me to travel so I need dates hehe :)

Aye, why not! :D

Obviously dependent on the (no-doubt) ridiculous price GNER/Virgin are gonna sting me for a train ticket and family commitments.

Get some final dates, and i'll give you a final answer :cool:

No problem mate. End of next week i will send a PM to you and everyone on the list to add me to their MSN. Then we can all have an "MSN Meeting" and decide amongst ourselves on dates and what to do.

Unfortunatly i think it will have to be a majority winning vote though. So not everyone may be pleased with the dates etc.

London is far too spread out a city. It takes an age to get from place to place.

What makes you think that? The underground gets you from A to B quite quickly, and if you know your way around you can walk to most places quickly too. Thats rubbish about it being spread out im affraid.

I heard today I maybe needed in November so once the dates are there I shall get planning or date changing my job requires me to travel so I need dates hehe :)

No problem mate. We can decide dates after next week. :D

Thats 10 people so far! W00t! We need more though!

Very interesting. I think we may be able to do something like the bus tour from that at least!

That'd be cool.

Get a bus pass for a couple of zones, find a pub on each stop of the bus tour, and we've got our day sorted!

:D

I was thinking last night no Snyper and No Rappy means Neowin will be quiet...to quiet haha...me thinks I need to employ a robot to post.