Post your Workstations 2007

Pardon the bad quality photos.. was gonna run dual but nahh

Pictures017.jpg

Just got my 21.6" Wide KDS today, it's the largest and only wide monitor I've owned, yes i'm an00b

Pictures018.jpg

Pictures019.jpg

Look at all that extra room!! tongue.gif

Pictures020.jpg

yes I need to dust off my desk

Why do you have a 5.1 speakerset if you place all of them next to your screen :s

He's not an audiophile?

Here is my desktop, it looks like ****, heh. I need a new desk. I just brought these new Jordan Shoes for $100, brand new, and their worth $200!!! :woot:

oh and that blue thing in the printer is cigarettes, i didn't think it would show up.

DSC00388.jpg

Why does everyone put all 5 speakers in front of them? D:

Because they don't have the space to put them somewhere else/they don't want to put them somewhere else?

And Echilon ... damn! :D

What is that 5.1 Logitech system again?

I found it on tigerdirect but I dont know the name of.

Also, Those who own it, which is quite a lot and im stupid for asking, But does it really have Great sound?

Im the one to step up two speakers infront of me, and 3 behind me. so yeah it WILL surround sound, not just right infront of me.

So putting them around you, Quality Good?

Putting them infront of you?

Also, How is Sub? Powerful. Ok etc.

I think its good for the amount of money they are asking, but I would like some reviews from those that own it.

Also, Need Model Number. So if someone can kindly tell me what set that is.

Cheers,

-Sikh

Sikh, I have the 2.1 system (X-230) and I think it sounds amazing (coming from the basic 2 satellite/1 speaker setup I previously had). You can get it for around $45 now. It was closer to $100 when I bought it (IIRC). The 5.1 is called the X-530. Not sure what the price is or how good it sounds but I would guess really good. I found 2.1 to be good enough for me though.

i got the x-530 (they are x-540 now, same thing but uglier and you get a but you get a volume control dock). You can find them for about 80 bucks. They are the best 5.1 system for the price, get a good sound card and the things will rock! The sub sounds great if you have it configured properly (get an x-fi!!!! if you use xp, get an asus if you use vista).

Ikea, its one of those generic types :) Though, I bought it in 2002 but if you're intrested in it I'm sure you'll be able to find it right now as it is preety much a standard, basic style desk.

Here is my current set up ( new desk, case, psu,cpu :):

dsc00686us4.jpg

dsc00688zp1.jpg

And heres my 32inch tv and surround sound kit and xbox360 (its an ok set up will do for now)

dsc00691qz1.jpg

dsc00694bx8.jpg