Nintendo to offer FREE Wiimote sleeves!

Maybe I should have ordered more than 1, but I only have one Wii controller (I got a Wii yesterday!). Will these start coming on controller packs from now?

First off, congratulations on your Wii purchase. They did say that they would be shipping new Wii's with these sleeves starting October 2nd so I would say that controller packs will have sleeves as well.

Maybe I should have ordered more than 1, but I only have one Wii controller (I got a Wii yesterday!). Will these start coming on controller packs from now?

yes they will...I got a message from them on my wii and they said that they would ship new wiimotes and wii's with the covers

Got a Wii-mail about this yesterday morning on my Wii, ordered two as thats all the controllers I have. However in the small print it does say that at their discretion they will ask for proof of how many controllers you own, so beware if you order 4 and only have 1 or 2 controllers.

2 The serial number can be found on the back of the Wii console system.

We reserve the right to request evidence of ownership of Wii Remotes for which a Wii Remote Jacket is requested.

Not for US or Canada....For us it says:

* Serial number is required. The serial number can be found on the back of the Wii console system. It begins with two letters, followed by several numbers. If you do not have access to your Wii console's serial number right now, please come back and place your order when you have your serial number available.

Not Found

The requested URL /cartlinkJT/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i keep getting this. maybe it could because i haven't connected my wii to the internet yet, but every time i've tried submitting my order, i get the message.

Not Found

The requested URL /cartlinkJT/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i keep getting this. maybe it could because i haven't connected my wii to the internet yet, but every time i've tried submitting my order, i get the message.

Yes this is normal for now until Nintendo fixes the problem.

I just put in the order for my sleeves! Once again, Nintendo rubs our shoulders a little more without us asking! And it feels oh so good... :happy:

~SilentMage

I just put in the order for my sleeves! Once again, Nintendo rubs our shoulders a little more without us asking! And it feels oh so good... :happy:

~SilentMage

Yes, Nintendo definitely wins the "Most Caring Company of the Year" award!

aarrrggghhh I went back to select 4 because I selected 3 instead of 4 (I have 4 wiimotes) and now I cant order the 4 just 1 :crazy:

It says I exceeded the maximum quantity allowed. I didn't order them :crazy:

aarrrggghhh I went back to select 4 because I selected 3 instead of 4 (I have 4 wiimotes) and now I cant order the 4 just 1 :crazy:

It says I exceeded the maximum quantity allowed. I didn't order them :crazy:

wait 24 hours and if you didnt enter your mailing info it will allow you to reorder them :D

so what is the need for this again?

if it's only to protect from swet and better grip as people have said here before... then why does it look so bulky?? O.o

it looks like the top part was deigned to absorb impact, prolly to protect the wii-mote from all those table and head hits? :p

I fail to see a true need for this... but I guess I'll order a few - hehe

so what is the need for this again?

if it's only to protect from swet and better grip as people have said here before... then why does it look so bulky?? O.o

it looks like the top part was deigned to absorb impact, prolly to protect the wii-mote from all those table and head hits? :p

I fail to see a true need for this... but I guess I'll order a few - hehe

The need was dreamed up by lawyers that feared lawsuits ;)