"Zone of the Enders 2" Poster...

I found this over @ PS2 IGN...it's a teaser poster (and pretty KICK ASS imo) for the upcoming PS2 game "Zone of the Enders 2: The 2nd Runner"...ENJOY!!!

...this game better be alot longer then the first one...I beat the first one in 5 hours...I was ****ED b/c I paid the full $50 for the game when it came out... :huh: :unsure: :( :crazy: :angry:

post-16-1042289193.jpg

never heard of it, this game is going to be bad

You been living under a rock neo? The first game was one of best looking games on the PS2...

best "looking"

looks arent everything

ummm...I know that...if you had read my post I had stated that I was disappointed with the length of it. But it was a GREAT game tho...if you played games on systems besides the Xbox then you would know what I'm talking about... ;)

Here is the REVIEW of the game from IGN...

I bought the original game initially becuase it had the MGS 2 demo on it :D , ZOE was a great game but as jago stated it was just too short hopefully this will be an improvement on the original.

never heard of it, this game is going to be bad

wait....."I've never heard of it", so he doesn't know what it is. "This game is going to be bad", so he now has an opinion on a game he's never heard of...riiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

looks arent everything

Wow, were you thinking that when posting that "Splinter Cell PS2 screenshot" and showing us how "amazing this xbox games graphics are!!"?

ZOE was alright, I think one of the reasons it sold well was cause of the MGS2 demo included. The game itself was very short and I completed it whilst renting it :/

Didn't look anything special either, there are far better looking games on the PS2.

looks arent everything

Wow, were you thinking that when posting that "Splinter Cell PS2 screenshot" and showing us how "amazing this xbox games graphics are!!"?

ZOE was alright, I think one of the reasons it sold well was cause of the MGS2 demo included. The game itself was very short and I completed it whilst renting it :/

Didn't look anything special either, there are far better looking games on the PS2.

LOL...LOL...LOL...Good one Dazzla...neo is obviously a hypocryte and wouldn't know a fun game if it hit him in the face...

Well @ the time when ZOE came out, it had great graphics and personally) I still think it does...of course any game I play on my PS2 seems to have better looking graphics with my component video connection... ;) :D