Halo 3 |Screenshots| OFFICIAL

Some time tonight once I get home I'll post up my amazing sick, check out my file share as well on bungie.net I'll have a film of it.

how is everyone doing this? Bungie.net STILL havent updated my online profile with the latest game and screenshots ive taken, yet the download content widget is still updating:S!!!!

how is everyone doing this? Bungie.net STILL havent updated my online profile with the latest game and screenshots ive taken, yet the download content widget is still updating:S!!!!

Also, do I need XBOX Live Gold or Bungie Pro to do this? cause mine won't show either/

Also, do I need XBOX Live Gold or Bungie Pro to do this? cause mine won't show either/

You have to make sure that you have at least 1 file in your File Share. Apparently, you have to initiate the 'link' to start having your screenshots and fileshares show up on Bungie.net.

Wow, you beat me to it magik. :)

The funny thing for me is, almost all of those screenshots I`ve uploaded, were upped with a dial-up connection (44.0kb/s lol). And they showed up almost instantly on my Bungie.net profile, no delays. My stats still aren`t updating though...

It's a flying Elite packing some serious heat...

f0e2a4b3e8.jpg

Car Jacked:

b7a43d9f99.jpg

Rich

xxx

p.s. I don't know why, but Bungie.net never has my newer screenshots, none for a while unless I put them in fileshare, it updates my stats and everything, just hasn't updated screenshots in ages, anyone else get this?