I discovered this forum while searching for Tips & Tricks in how to use Vista. All the contributors here have provided me a wealth of information and how-to's, and I would like to say, "Thank you." I look forward to contributing as much as I can to help others as much as you folks have helped me.

A little about myself: I've been in a wheelchair since 1988 resulting from a spinal cord injury. A drunk driver ran his red light and t-boned me. I was given the opportunity to go back to college and get my degree and taught highschool English and History for a few years. I now work for the federal government. I've done a lot of public speaking to try to educate people not to drink and drive - specifically highschool and college age, and I work one-on-one with people who have been newly injured.

I'm trying to learn about digital media using multimedia programs such as Paint Shop Pro and Photo Shop. This is the first forum I've ever joined. I've always been a lurker, so I fgured it was way way past time to stop soaking and start trying to contribute. However, I have to admit that most of your contributors look like geniuses, but I'll do my best.

Momark