alex collier "UFO Hypotheses" your thoughts on this intervie

Here ya go:

Source: APOD

Now which seems to be a bit more plausible? Martian men or collapsed surfaces above lava tubes.

I side with geology on this one.

Lave tubes? I don't see any lava tubes in this picture.

PSP_004847_1745_cut_b720.jpg

And over 100km across? But that is the best explination I have gotten so far so ehhh. I was beginning to think that you weren't going to answer. :D

Are you actually trying to defend Alex Collier's rather elaborate story simple because he says they live underground on Mars and now they have found "caves"??

No.

Lave tubes? I don't see any lava tubes in this picture.

And over 100km across? But that is the best explination I have gotten so far so ehhh. I was beginning to think that you weren't going to answer. :D

Here ya go again So i can honestly say Collier is a moronic dump truck who isn't capable of feeding himself without the assistance of a bib tied around his neck and mommy going agoo goo gah gah

• 2 weeks later...
hey people, watch a movie called Zietgeist, its amazing, all about US conspiracies and congress darkness, very very interesting

It's sad that people in this day and age still choose to believe in nonsense, in face of critical thinking and evidence.

It's obvious that the man is insane, why would you waste your time listening to this nonsense?

And about this Zeitgeist movie, stop spreading it around. The whole first part about Christianity is based on the woo-woo work of Acharya S which has been refuted countless of times and is nothing but conspiracy theory crap - http://www.tektonics.org/af/achy01.html . I bet you people also "buy" into the "The Government was behind 9/11" crap too.

Anyone interesed in the origins of Christianity should read http://www.rationalrevolution.net/articles...yth_history.htm, which is based on actual scholarship and not conspiracy theory or new age ramblings.