Yes! My Gamerscore just broke 10000!

Pretty excited. Only took me since launch. Beating Halo 3 on Legendary is what pushed me over the top.

How about you? When you broke some milestone in your Gamerscore, how did you do it? Did you even notice it?

Just so you guys know, the sky is still blue out there.

Congrats, but geez, I'll never get to that score lol.

What! its blue! jesus i thought it turned a horrible shade of black :p

I don't remember what game pushed me over 10k... oh wait yes i do and i remember the exact achievement actually, it was the beat all songs on expert achievement in gh2, that might not be impressive to some but at the time it was to me, but atm my 360 is RROD'd until i get it fixed

don't they also call that the "No Life a-meter!"

lol

If so be it, my no life a-meter is something like 1700 :D I was really pleased with breaking 1500, I told my friend and he just went "Finally, and what am I on? Is it 10,000 now? :p "

(Y)

Love that blip sound.

Yeah, it's a beautiful sound :happy:

Just so you guys know, the sky is still blue out there.

Congrats, but geez, I'll never get to that score lol.

yeah, me too. and dude, with a score like that, you'll get all the females on xbox live... e-pen!s FTW

It's not that we don't have any life. It's just that we do something with the game we rent or buy, it?s called commitment. I only buy good game and I own 42 of them, gamer score are there for a reason it shows you how much of the game you actually finished. We didn't just rented the game played the first chapter and send it back, even playing thru the single player you would get couple of hundred point.