[E for All] Metal Gear Solid 4 Demo Video

Will i get crucified for saying it looks a bit :sleep:

Maybe this just isnt for me :s

Well alot of you seem to like it so more power to ya :)

I know this will sound again like bashing but this whole demo looks helluva boring to me. And is this whole game situated in the city? Are there any other maps besides this..I mean I want to see something more then greyscale city environment with lowres textures. Is there a reason why they are not showing anythng else?

I agree...

It looks boring because its a demo of an unfinished product, obviously they arent going to give any of the story away at this point hence why its just a few soldiers dotted about the place.

Must you defend everything :huh:

Jesus I was just saying how this gameplay don't suit my gaming style and my preference I wasn't saying its bad or nothing negative...

Sony Defence Force - Look em up you could make some buddies there :shifty:

Will i get crucified for saying it looks a bit :sleep:

Maybe this just isnt for me :s

Well alot of you seem to like it so more power to ya :)

I agree...

+1

Looked boring to myself. The only other MGS game I experienced was boring also. I'll stick with Halo, I think.

-Spenser

I also agree it looked boring, but it seemed the part that was shown was just a boring part. I don't think this is the whole game. If it is, then it just became a soap opera that you move through to get the next cutscene. I can't imagine the whole game is sneaking, shooting a couple guys, cutscene, sneaking, shooting a couple guys, etc.

You could do this level in many ways, go un noticed like they tell you too, which some of you might find boring (I myself find it challenging and extremely exciting), or you could attempt to go and take down every soldier you come across. I had to do this through the whole of MGS3 because I sucked so bad at it. My sniper rifle got a lot of usage.

Well, this particular part of the demo didn't look challenging at all. Of course there's AI levels and all that but I'm just saying that the level shown on face value looks boring and easy, although I wouldn't expect it to be a representation of the whole game.