10,000 Snyper Spam

Final Milestone for me. :)

Next one will be when i find out i made some homeless chick pregnant, or i decide to marry some chick - preferably not teh homeless one.

Its actually exactly one month to the day since i posted the 9k.. thats uber 1337 spamming :whistle:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

OMG... you did it... in one month...

I think he broke the record... by a very long way!

Too bad snyper isn't still on restricted mode otherwise we would be able to see the cool 10k stars :laugh:

that's 1.38 posts an hour ... it's NOT that bad ... if everyone spent 24 hours a day on Neowin ...we could all do it...

We could post 5 post every hour, for 8 hours a day every day for 30 days we'd have 1200 posts a month. (That's 40 posts a day)

spamsnyper.jpg

I should do an dancing GIF on that... :rofl:

weird..i assume thats actually him? the round head avatar isn't so far off the mark! actually... the av does look a lot like you snyper .. eerie!

Final Milestone for me. :)

Next one will be when i find out i made some homeless chick pregnant, or i decide to marry some chick - preferably not teh homeless one.

Its actually exactly one month to the day since i posted the 9k.. thats uber 1337 spamming :whistle:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

10,000 in about a year? You sure those aren't digital chicks you keep yammering on about? :p