20yr Maple Leaf fan ... considering leaving them...

rip I read it ... meh ... so they qualified 10 times out of 14 ... and of those 7 Qualified Playoffs ... 3 were lost in the first round, 4 in the 2nd round ... but they CHOKED EACH TIME. They had a team that should have won, but they choked.

So meh... I got myself an Oilers hat today, will get another team hat in a couple weeks and probably an "Original 6" hat afterwards...

THAT pic was blurry damn ... try this one

dscf0319ge8.jpg

New Oilers hat on left, old Leafs hat on right ... they live together on my wall.

Full collection of hats

dscf0318ur8.jpg

My Leafs, Jays and Oilers hat are ALL "Fitted" and "Authentic" hats the pros wear ... the XP hat I've had 3+ years, the Sun Microsystems and Canada for about 2 years.

botth left and right I've had for around 4 and 1 month, and the Lids I got today, FREE ...

Lids is a Hat Store at Scarborough Town Center, www.lids.com

Edited by Allan

GO WILD!

A fair amount of success for a relatively new/young team. It was damn hard growing up without an NHL team in Minnesota. I think i was 5 or 6 when the North Stars got stolen from us.

The Toronto media ends careers and every fan is an armchair GM. They give the real fans a bad name.

Yes they are horribly mismanaged and are not on the same page. John Fegurson took some huge risks and they are coming back to haunt him. Pavel Kubina's contract is grossly inflated and can't be traded. They gave up a future goaltender to get Raycroft and he can make great saves, just not when they matter. McCabe's numbers will always be good, but he will never live up to his contract as far as Toronto is concerned (He would also be dumb NOT to take that contract). Hal Gill may not be mobile, but he does have a good +-, he's great on the PK, and would be much better if he worked on his positioning. Toskala was his best acquistion and Maurice needs to give him the nod instead of this tandem crap. He also needs to get this teams chemistry back or its, "There's always next year," again.

Edit: Looks like napalm updated his sig and avatar to hurt my eyes. Well player, sir. :p

boohoo, you think toronto is worse the montreal?

One of my goals in life is to go to a soccer game in England. I watch them on TV all the time and the fans are just crazy. Not to mention my favorite movie is Green Street Hooligans :). Check it out

i am with you on that, i REALLY wanna see a liverpool game. If you guys think canada hockey fans are bad, we can't touch the soccer fans in england. And i don't see the point of the hat pic, am i suppose to show mine with all my habs hat (and duck one) ?

and allan you are an oiler fan now? dude they are worst then toronto (well maybe not) but they sucks to. as long as your not going to the habs i will be happy.

good collection ... i like XP and SUN microsystem
I'll be gettin' an "Original 6", Blackhawks, Bruins, Habs, Flames and Canuck hats before the end of the season... I'll take another pic when I get 'em all :D

I don't think you were much of a hockey fan to begin with. tongue.gif
I don't follow hockey but even I saw that error. But he admitted to forgetting his coma.

I'll be gettin' an "Original 6", Blackhawks, Bruins, Habs, Flames and Canuck hats before the end of the season... I'll take another pic when I get 'em all:DD

ohhhhhh.... goood we really want to see ur new collection ....

actually from where u getting them ... or u will purchase it soooon

considering Leafs are right now 5th in the Conference and they lead the NHL in Goals Scored. AND they just won against the Rangers.. yeah.. enough said.

Boston Blackhawks? lmao. Well if you are rooting for the Chicago Blackhawks because of what? They have 2 of the top line prospects? Last time I checked (well just recently) the Blackhawks are .500.

Anyway, I'm just telling you that info just incase you want to change your mind about leaving Leaf Nation.

considering Leafs are right now 5th in the Conference and they lead the NHL in Goals Scored. AND they just won against the Rangers.. yeah.. enough said.

Those standings are rather deceptive. Toronto has played 12 games while some others have played only 8 and thus have several games in hand. By winning percentage Toronto was 10th in the East before the Rangers' game.

The league tries to fit in as many games in Canada during the beginning of the season because the demand here is steady. The U.S. is obsessed with baseball, football and whatever else is available while hockey takes a while to heat up (if it ever does).

Haven't the Leafs also given up the most goals in the NHL?

They score just under four goals per game and they give up four per game (44 goals against in 11 games).

Most of our defencemen are slow and any with speed are soft.

I'm a Leafs fan, Sundin is one of the most under-rated players to ever hit the ice.

Are you watching the leafs vs habs game right now? brilliant hockey as always. The Leafs were a good team before Joseph left for more cash, since then we haven't been the same.

i'd personally start watching the Sharks, they look to have a wicked team. I'm a canuck fan, but i believe that San Jose is prolly gonna take the cup this year.

I've been a Sharks fan since their inception and I would personally not like to have fans who like them just because they have potential to win. It's a slap in the face to those of us who have stuck behind them year after year since the days of playing in the crappy Cow Palace and having completely sh*t seasons.

If you can't stick with your team through thick and thin, you aren't a fan. And that is coming from a 49ers, Sharks, A's, and Warriors fan.