NeowinCAST News Edition for October 25, 2007

Neowin.net presents the NeowinCAST News Edition for the week of October 25, 2007. This week our panel consists of Christopher Vendemio (bangbang023) and Rob Wright (Rob). The topics discussed are as follows:

• Anti-piracy talks in the U.K. (read)
  • WSUS and Windows Desktop Search Problem (read)
  • Microsoft pays $240 million for a stake in Facebook (read)

Click play to listen to the show immediately or follow the appropriate links to download the current episode. Enjoy, and remember to leave your comments about the show, either as a comment below this news post or with our voicemail numbers:

post-32224-1191535736.gif(216)-2200-NEO post-32224-1191535864.gif (216) 220-0636

post-32224-1191535742.gif0151 324 CAST post-32224-1191535864.gif 0151 324 2278

post-32224-1191539458.gifneowincast

softicon.gif Download: NeowinCAST News Edition Episode #28 (Right click, Save As)

linkicon.gif Link: Subscribe via iTunes

linkicon.gif Link: Subscribe via RSS

I was about to ask if they are on iTunes, but it says right there.

*runs off to subscribe and listen (and to those he's missed)*

*runs back*

How long till the new one goes up on iTunes , there only seems to be 2 on there at the moment, O.o

Scratch that, I'm new to iTunes, all is working now. :D

I'll be honest here, because it'll bug me if I don't say something: I was off quite a bit this show. Just one of those days where my brain wouldn't kick in. I drank the energy drink too early and I think I crashed lol

I was about to ask if they are on iTunes, but it says right there.

*runs off to subscribe and listen (and to those he's missed)*

*runs back*

How long till the new one goes up on iTunes , there only seems to be 2 on there at the moment, O.o

Scratch that, I'm new to iTunes, all is working now. :D

It takes about a half hour between actual posting until the RSS feed (which itunes uses) gets updated, so it may not have been your fault.

Thank you, I'm listening to it now (Y)

I haven't listened to one before, so I'll make it a habit to listen to each one from now on. I did, however, listen to the Poweruser ones with Kristin Hatcher, Brad Wardell, Derek etc.

Thank you, I'm listening to it now (Y)

I haven't listened to one before, so I'll make it a habit to listen to each one from now on. I did, however, listen to the Poweruser ones with Kristin Hatcher, Brad Wardell, Derek etc.

Same here, they were pretty good, really did enjoy listening to them, they were the only Podcast I have ever listened to (till now :p) pity they stopped.

I even got a mention on one or two of them. :p

Same here, they were pretty good, really did enjoy listening to them, they were the only Podcast I have ever listened to (till now :p) pity they stopped.

I even got a mention on one or two of them. :p

Yeah, I agree. They were really good to listen to.

I finished listening to this podcast just over half an hour ago - thank you Chris and Rob! It was a great listen!

I listened to one, that was the one two before this one...errm..yea..sounds right in my head.

Anyway, I'm getting round it listening to them, but could you possibly stick a logo or something in the Podcasts so it looks pretty on my ipod and on itunes? :D