Friendly Freelancer Registering

Hello name's D.W. I wanted to register for educational reason by learning a few things hope I don't become a annoyance or nuisance to all, nice to meet you all and I (laughs) really dunno what kind of forum this is but knowing it's all about anything.

I am a freelancer artist, I do high amount of self-taught (currently) Visual arts and digital art as well (mostly pixels, cg illustrations).

Glad to find this forum and I hope I get to know you all.

After reading the other topics in intro thread I'm terribly sorry I'm not a funny guy or have "character" my humor is more demented in sex, horror and suffering, so I am a serious person most of the time, no I'm not goth just a regular person.

Edited by D.W.

Welcome! Being a regular person is just fiiiiiine believe me; Neowin's focus is and has always been about technology and I'm sure your skills in the digital media world will add something to the community!

Stick around and hope to see some posts from you soon :)

Oh thank you. Well my humor is more like - I won't show any mercy despite how awesome it is or if it makes you throw up- I look forward keeping up on this forum <3