Young Boy admits to starting California blaze

Even as I am a 15 year old and shouldn't really think of these things until I'm an adult, it is kinda hard to find anyone with ethical sense around anymore. This kid is f'ing lucky now but Hell will be a good consequence along with his parents. Seriously I expected him to be in Juvie already but damnit stop feeling sorry for the kid if he has a bad record. Dunno what else to say but that the people living there should be grateful of at least being alive, menaces like this don't need to f'ing exist!!!

that intent crap is just that, CRAP. that boy KNEW he shouldn't be playing with fire regardless of what they say. it was fun to him till it got out of hand, by then it's too late to feel sorry because the damage is done, he better be glad i'm not one of those affected by his stupidity.

Oh come on, you never did anything stupid as a kid? I'm sure we've all played with fire at some point. The boy more than likely knew he shouldn't be playing with matches, but I'm also sure he little comprehension that a bit of fire could cause all of the damage it did.

That boy is part of Al Quida's Master plot! Fox news was right! :rolleyes:

Are you implying Fox News isn't always right? That they're sometimes inaccurate or even...oh, god, I can't believe I'm saying it...wrong? Enough talk like that and the terrorists win! Why do you hate America?

You left-wing Middle-Eastern communist nazi Jew Mexican...go back to Canada.

So the kid will not be charged with criminal infractions, huh? Well, either way I sitll see his parents and his parents' house getting egged and vandalized from now until Doomsday.