Soulja Boy -

I know that a lot of people love this song, but I really don't like it, or didn't at least, for Obvious reasons (No, it's Not Rap sucks).

But Soulja Boy Sucks!! Soulja Boy is one of the Worst songs in Rap history, how could SO MANY people like it that much?!?

So, what you guys think of Soulja boy, and the Hot song?

Any of you actually a fan?

If you Agree Soulja boy sucks, give this thread 5 stars!!

Edited by JediXAngel

HORRIBLE LYRICS , HORRIBLE VOICE SOUND, but really, great beat. i dont know why, i hate the song sooo much, but when it comes on, i cant help but bounce to it. i love the beat, just wish i could shut up the whole, " soulja boy, twista it up and what ig GOOOOO, supasoak , oooooooo, suuupa sooka ooooo." or whatever LOL

ok.. how the **** can some people say the beat is hot. It sounds like a 5 year old created it.. no originality, just bland kick with a couple of random sounds mixed in, it's horrible. This is what's passing for creativity these days, it makes me sick.

I've said it before and i'll say it again.. THE SOUTH, if it hasn't already, is killing hiphop. Generic wannabe rappers with names like Boy/Lil'/Young/ in their names is NOT COOL, it does not give you talent. The production is usually just a boring, and slow beat, with no bassline just some noises, which is usually obtained by hitting 3 random keyboard keys. The lyrics are just as bad.

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe

Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock

Super Man Dat Hoe

Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop

Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock

Jocking On Them Haterz Man

When I Do Dat Soulja Boy

I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance

Like seriously.. who the **** at any record label hears this and says "omg boys we have a huge one here".

Also, every video is generic, creating dances that make them look like retarded kids on crack, throwing some money around (which is ironic because this usually happens in their 1st single) showing off their fancy cars, which are obviously company owned props. I don't understand the appeal, i really don't and never will. BET and/or MTV should be ashamed to play this stuff, even if southern idiots request it all day long.

I can say, with a huge smile, that I haven't heard this "song" yet.

Mainstream rap is mindless trash right now.

Amen to that sentiment.

I wonder the same thing every day too Bubbabyte, how do record execs decide that songs like this and many other of the mainstream "top 40" rap songs are even songs worthy of a record contract. In all honesty with a bit of crack and a pencil i could write lyrics as riviting as these.

As a true hip hop fan, i find this type of noise a sorry excuse for music and it cheeses me off that groups like Atmosphere, Little Brother, and all the other underground hip hop guys and rappers don't get more recognition. I know some will say that atmosphere is big and what not, but those guys will never headline a major world tour. They'll be playing small clubs and venues which in the end really does make me happier purely because idiots that enjoy music like that Soulja boy song can't taint my favourite groups and turn them into top 40 bull**** bands.

Edited by El-Diablo

what "Superman dat ho" means in that song:

When you are mad at your girl for not having sex with you. So when she falls asleep you masturbate and "finish"* on her back. After that, stick the bedsheet on to her back and when she wakes up it's stuck to the "man-juice"* and she has a cape like Superman!!!

"Yo, dawg, Last night my bitch was being frothy so I have her a Superman"

just thought i'd educate those that don't know...

*cleaned up from what it originally said....didn't know how the mods would feel about the original wording of the definition

and yes the song is horrible...but i don't like rap anyways so it not really a surprise that i don't like it...

Edited by Am_I_Evil

the only version i like is the travis barker remix. it just sounds bad ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQgDY0pZ68

BETTER! The vocal is still Annoying, but the beat is certainly MUCH more impressive!

One of my Biggest problem with this kind music is the Rapping/Vocals by these rappers

Hell, I prefer Ludacris much better than this!