Soulja Boy -

[Off-On Topic] Since we are on the topic of "Soldier Boys" and "Bathing Apes", what's the deal with "sagging"?

Edited by Cormier6083

@ Cormier6083: um, that's an entirely different subject altogether.....doesn't go well with anything said here at all, mate. But, to the Original Poster, thanks for this different "flavour", er, remix. I've been making fun of this song on the job for weeks now......this, however, deserves some attention. Thanks for the entertainment!!! *I recommend watching, esp. if you live in the states.* (yes, I know, I'm contradicting, but still, once you've heard this/seen this video from THIS perspective, you won't be sorry.) That drummer, is freakin' awesome!!!!

@ Cormier6083: um, that's an entirely different subject altogether.....doesn't go well with anything said here at all, mate.

It's very much on-off topic. I believe that sagging does relate to the rap culture.

We could just make this easier by just answering a simple question, mate.

It's very much on-off topic. I believe that sagging does relate to the rap culture.

We could just make this easier by just answering a simple question, mate.

or we could let it go with the topic at hand being the main focus. C'mon. Don't let race get the best of ya....we're all equal, just different folks. I try to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. C'mon, dude....I could be purple, and sag my pants, what would that have to do with the subject at hand? Honestly...

You, dear sir, brought race into this issue. I did not. I asked why within the rap community, why do people sag. I could ask "Why do emos wear really dark clothes?" yet not refer twords white people. End of discussion.

I hate it when people take something and try mold it into something just to "ePwn" someone. It's very funny when it backfires, though.

[Off-On Topic] Since we are on the topic of "Soldier Boys" and "Bathing Apes", what's the deal with "sagging"?

Umm...you brought the race.....bathing apes???? Get a life, lad!

Get a life, lad!

Dear God. You are stupider than I thought.

Bathing Apes

The only reason I included Bathing Apes into the question is because it is a fashion, as is sagging.

Get with the times.

When it comes to pwning

Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me

Ho, So Don't Do It Like Me

Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me

Man That Shiz Was Ugly

Edited by Cormier6083

You're a comedian, right? If so, you deserve a watermelon to the face/head.....lol....dude, it's just a song, why get so booty hurt? I wasn't attacking you personally, just wishing people would see things from a different perspective....geesh!!!!!!

I'm with the "Times", but where are you?

U know where I am? I'm in bed...tired of fighting with kids!!!! XD It was fun, kids!!!

That's what you get for starting a conflict.

Now, on topic. For some reason, I've been listening to this song a lot lately. I like "Crank That Spiderman" better, though. Who else has heard of it?

mmm rap and hip hop based around being tough, rich, hoes and bling is like beating a dead donkey i've somewhat moved from listening to it. Only thing i pretty much listen to atm from rap and hip hop is stuff like immortal technique (part of his song is line in my sig), mos def, talib kweli, 2pac etc. people who have a point to what they say and mainly about politics and stuff speaking about people and things people can relate to and issues effecting the world around us. These artists have skill and don't care about bragging how many cars they got or how they are maccing "bitchez".

If people want to hear some real brutal hip hop and rap immortal technique is definitely best.

...watch that for his opinion on modern rap and hip hop you'll see what i mean.

The guy wears sun glasses with 'Soulja boy' written on it...WTF?

<snipped>

Who does that?

This kinda music make people look retarded, can't believe Beyonce like it.

I really hope they don't ask this guy to perform on Super Bowl or anything... would be a Major insult!!

Rofl, he put white-out on his sunglasses. What a... :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
Alot of things suck but i dont start a thread about them.

+1

Although, all the drunk college kids seem to love this song, roughly half of the population in America :p which is why it is so popular.