Soulja Boy -

I hate rap thesedays.. all garbage.. Dre where is DETOX?

I have been waiting a while now...

You, dear sir, brought race into this issue. I did not. I asked why within the rap community, why do people sag. I could ask "Why do emos wear really dark clothes?" yet not refer twords white people. End of discussion.

I hate it when people take something and try mold it into something just to "ePwn" someone. It's very funny when it backfires, though.

LOL, it did kinda backfire on him. Some racial undertones in s few posts! :p

Anyway, Soulja Boy is the ****ing worst. I hate his music and I hate the fact that people actually like his ass.

Dude, Soulja boy isnt a horrible rapper. If you want to hear horrible listen to the lyrics of lean like a cholo.

Oh by the way if some of you guys dont actually know what "Super man that hoe" Means then pm me and ill tell you, I doubt im allowed to post it here.

Ok I'll just be real with you, the song in itself is CRAP, catchy but CRAP overall.

The dance is what makes it big.

I got clubbing and what-not loads as a uni student and I'll tell you now, the song is a HIT in clubs all the guys just start busting out with the dance moves even in small spaces it's madness.

Dude, Soulja boy isnt a horrible rapper. If you want to hear horrible listen to the lyrics of lean like a cholo.

Oh by the way if some of you guys dont actually know what "Super man that hoe" Means then pm me and ill tell you, I doubt im allowed to post it here.

Most of us know how to superman a ######... I think.

I don't really like Soulja Boy but, people don't like it, it's just catchy.

Not really worth a thread over it if you ask me.........

I heard it for the first time today and I don't see the fuss either its a song :ermm:

You must not listen to a wide variety of rap music as both of those artists grade terribly low in terms of lyricism.

• 1 month later...