[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

For anyone who's asking about Gamehubs, It's totally legit.

A Danish Xbox community started posting about it, about 50 people bought from the place with no problems whatsoever.

It's a former Ebay seller who created his own website, may not look professionel but sure works great (Y)

For anyone who's asking about Gamehubs, It's totally legit.

A Danish Xbox community started posting about it, about 50 people bought from the place with no problems whatsoever.

It's a former Ebay seller who created his own website, may not look professionel but sure works great (Y)

If this is true I cannot believe it! For ?24.99 I think it's rude not to buy COD4.

From my experience, from all the people who bought games from there, pretty much 60% are being held back by the danish customs, but not one guy have been taxed yet, seems they are just letting them through.

Just picked up Eternal Sonata for ?24.71 at ASDA>:cool:: Couldn't believe the price when I saw it. Instant buy:DD

You :heart:: ASDA...:laugh::

Just picked up Eternal Sonata for ?24.71 at ASDA>:cool:: Couldn't believe the price when I saw it. Instant buy:DD

Yeah I saw that the other day when I went in checking they hadn't put Mass Effect out early. Bargain!

X360 deal at Blockbuster for ?320 it includes:>

FIFA 08

Halo 3

Assassin's Creedor> Kane & Lynch

Forza 2

Viva Pinata Party Animals

Wireless Controller

PES2008 for ?24.97 at AmazonbLink hereb>

How is that game, it is something I might grab, just wondered how someone from the UK likes the JRPG stuff...

How is that game, it is something I might grab, just wondered how someone from the UK likes the JRPG stuff...

I've been playing the past 45 mins or so and it's great. There is a lot of story at the beginning just to set the scene of the world. It's more my type of RPG cause it's real time and I don't have to mess around with battle systems ala Final Fantasy.

The game, as you've probably seen no doubt, is absolutely gorgeous. Hands down the best looking cell-shaded game to date. The controls are nice and simple, they have tutorials to watch (which I did for the hell of it), but they are so easy to pickup you might want to skip them. I haven't had a chance to play around with the menus much, but I like the fact you can use a "quick item" from the buttons without bringing up another screen menu like most other RPG's. It really makes the difference in pacing of the game without pulling away from the fighting.

I've not had much chance to try out the light and dark special moves, but it's another nice touch to the gameplay and makes you think more about your positioning when in battle.

For the price ASDA are doing, you can't go wrong :) You can buy it online at that price too or for around 20p from Amazon if you prefer :p

I've told people on Neowin quite a few times. Don't buy NFL/Fifa etc straight away. They drop prices in a flash once the mad fanboys get their hands on it :p

Ubisoft games are another guilty of this, albeit a few months longer. GRAW2 was out in March (full price obviously), and within a month and a half maybe, I bought it for ?25:cool::

More deals for you my friends :)

First off a new discount code for Game..

Discount: ?5

Minimum Spend: ?30.00

Promotional Code: AWDC07XM

Expiry: 22/12/2007

Next, anothePES 2008b> offer..?23.99 at Powerplaydirect.com/Link here/b>

And last but not leasSkate/b?24.97 at Amazon.co.uk<Link here

Hmm just checked the Skate offer and seems it's going to be out of stock for quite a while (4 to 6 weeks) and won't be delivered for x:/s :/ Still a good buy when it finally comes back in stock, providing nowhere is chea:pr :p But you can always cancel at anytime before dispatch. Shopto have it on sale for ?30 but it's out of stock also. Not sure when they'll get it back in though..