[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

I paid ?37 for that a month ago, I knew I should have waited:angry::

Shouldn't of bought it at all://

This years version is horrible.

I've gone to FIFA08.

Always been a PES man as well.

Anyone know what the current best price is for Guitar Hero 3 (seems to be gone from PowerPlayDirect's site)?

I managed to get it for ?60 new from Grainger Games, which is a small retailer up here in Newcastle. I was going to wait until after Christmas, but couldn't resist at that price.

I saw it for ?60 on ShopTo as well, but I think they're out of stock.

Let me know if you see skate on the cheap elsewhere Munky. I was hoping to buy it for Christmas for my brother.

Bought my brother a 360 from HMV earlier today; they are currently doing an offer for the premium + Halo 3 + NFS Pro Street for ?249. Not happy with the deal I got him to swap NFS for COD 4 and throw in an extra wireless controller; I bartered on the basis that if he doesn't sell it me, any of the other surrounding stores will. Quite pleased with myself!

Bought my brother a 360 from HMV earlier today; they are currently doing an offer for the premium + Halo 3 + NFS Pro Street for ?249. Not happy with the deal I got him to swap NFS for COD 4 and throw in an extra wireless controller; I bartered on the basis that if he doesn't sell it me, any of the other surrounding stores will. Quite pleased with myself!

Wonderful spot of haggling there young man! Bravo!

First your Mass Effect scam, now this.

You are learning fast young padawan:yes:::laugh::

Where do you work that it was ?35 instore?

our store admin made a mistake in the system so for a day it was at ?35 (i work at morrisons btw)

I forget, can we get done for tax doing this?

You will get done/charged by customs if they open the package or inspect it and the value is over ?17.99, they usually add the VAT and then the Royal Mail adds on an extra ?10 of their own charges. Anyone who has ordered from playusa.com or playasia etc will know of this.

Its only happened to me once with playasia, but it can/does happen. It depends on whether customs decide to check anything or not. PlayUSA you get stung every time for items over ?17.99 as do a lot of friends (US gets releases, DVDs, faster than the UK, sometimes before we even get them in the cinema, though that is getting rarer now). I would just err on the side of caution. The main culprit however is Royal Mail who add the extra ?10 admin charge, and you cannot get your package until you pay it to them either in stamps/postal orders or cash, they will not accept payment by credit/debit car:(:(

And here's a very interesting deal which is gonna sparkle the interest with about nobody :laugh:

Gamestop in Elsinore, Denmark is doing a trade-in,

2 Used Xbox 360 / PS3 Games, no matter titler & price = 1 new game ( All platforms )

3 used GC / PS2 / Xbox titles, no matter title & price = 1 new game ( All platforms )

:rofl:

Well, atleast i got that for myself and i gathered enough PS2 titles for 7 new games.

Nice one Michael, but unfortunetly the topic is for UK buyers :p So unless anyone wants to take a day trip then..:p

ynnoj, Skate is back in stock at Shopto for ?30. I bought a copy myself and it should be here tomorrow:DD

:wub:: free 1st class recorded

Nice one Michael, but unfortunetly the topic is for UK buyers :p So unless anyone wants to take a day trip then..:p

ynnoj, Skate is back in stock at Shopto for ?30. I bought a copy myself and it should be here tomorrow:DD

:wub:: free 1st class recorded

The learning curve on that game was like scaling a cliff upside down for me://

Getting used to it now though.

^ I guess for some it just "clicks" and others get frustrated. The only controls I had a hard time with was trick > manual > trick, because the tutorial didn't explain it well enough imo, and how sensitive you need to be with the stick.

I loved it though and was at home with the controls in minutes. Can't wait for it to arrive :D

Skate for ?25 is in stock again at Amazon.>Link here>

Fifa 08 is on sale at Game for ?30 until 4th December.bLink hereb>

Remember you can use the ?5 off code as long as the basket is ?30 or >. As Fifa is ?29.99 it won't work. Add something cheap like this to your basket, and you'll still make a great sa:)ng :)

Game ?5 AWDC07XMXM