Register your @live.xx email now!

We are working to fix a temporary problem with our sign-up service.

Please try again.

Error code: 32

same error as before... wtf why me?

lol, I clicked the sign up button and got "congratulations, you now have live" without entering anything, that was quick :laugh:

Yeah, same here. How exactly does this work?

I've had my @live for ages, I'm still waiting for a way of moving everything from my @hotmail to my @live which would save me hassle of updating my email on every site I've used @hotmail.

With GMail's newest update, it broke my Greasemonkey script called GMail Cleanup. It was so nice, made it load very fast, and made the GUI clean. Now that it won't work with the new version, I'm back to waiting a few seconds for it to load. Not that I'm impatient, but I don't like things changing so much!

So then I saw this topic, and made an @live.com address. I have a question to you all. Do you use the new version (NOT classic)? And if so, how do you have it split? Emails listed on top and a preview on the bottom?

Yeah, same here. How exactly does this work?

I think it happened to me because i was already signed in with my hotmail address. try signing out again.

With GMail's newest update, it broke my Greasemonkey script called GMail Cleanup. It was so nice, made it load very fast, and made the GUI clean. Now that it won't work with the new version, I'm back to waiting a few seconds for it to load. Not that I'm impatient, but I don't like things changing so much!

So then I saw this topic, and made an @live.com address. I have a question to you all. Do you use the new version (NOT classic)? And if so, how do you have it split? Emails listed on top and a preview on the bottom?

I use the new version, I dont have mine split, I just have my emails listed, then they open 'full screen' when i click on one.

I wonder if the error 31 is due to a "client ip must match country ip range that matches the .com etc" rule before allowing the account to be created.

anybody know a way round it if there is?

Awesome!

Can someone tell me how to change my already registered @live.co.uk address to @live.com?

blog link

check this blog here u will find all .com .... .co.uk ..

the error we are getting is due to ZIP code ...

Got one. :)

Had a little problem in getting live.co.uk to show up on the gb page, but nothing a little refreshing couldn't handle.

Thanks

Edited by Arkle

Ah finally! signed up my @live.com address. Had been trying for the last 2 to 3 weeks and getting the same error code, since the service is not yet available in India. Had to sign up using US as my base country!