Hypoxiaicon is back!

Hi Guys!

Yes, I use to live in East Yorkshire, just outside Hull.

I moved to Bristol after quiting my job (Long story) and moved in with my GF (Now Fiance, getting married next year) at parents house, within 6 months we was renting a small flat, and about a year ago we moved into a 2 bed, "2 up 2 down" kinda thing. Sounds worse then it really is, trust me.

I use to drive a '52 plate Fiat Punto, modified for about 18 months, then bought myself a Volvo C70 T5 (Boy that thing is a beautiful) I did post some pictures of it I think.

Due to me only been in my current job for 6 months and renting unfurnished accomodation when I got the dreaded finance it was a sky-high 33.5% APR. Long and short of it is, you live and learn. The T5 is currently for sale so I can clear the finance.

I now have a '97 P Volvo 440 2.0 GLT. Old school, but hey, I love Volvo, always have, always will. (Awaits sqaure box etc posts ;))

Erm, I think thats about it.

Nice to see some familar face, though.

:)

Welcome back.

You were here before i started spamming.

Its still teh same ol Neowin, except there is more talk of teh buttskz, but teh same tech help can be got when required.

Oh, and you can say "Gay" anymore.. its gheyzor.

Hi Guys!

Yes, I use to live in East Yorkshire, just outside Hull.

:)

I was born in Hull and lived there for 21 years :-/

Now a 'southerner' like you (although opposite end of country)

Welcome back !

Hull Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That gets voted every year as the worst City in the UK, lol

I'm from Grimsby just done the road :)

lol Grismby is not much (if) better

My signature is boring and plain now, till I can find something else to takes it place; you can have my leet PC specs ha.

So, where is my secret friend Larney?!

Larney is banned, don't ask how tho because I haven't the foggiest!

Larney is banned, don't ask how tho because I haven't the foggiest!

Larney has been banned about three times :laugh: He'll probably be back for a little while, and then get banned again!

<br />Hello peoples!<br /><br />I dont know if anyone on who use to be here 2-3 years ago is still active on here?<br /><br />Radish, Larney, Ripgut, Saint dark etc etc?<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Good to have you back friend . As for myself ive been without internet acceess at my current residence. I will be up and running soon, hopefully once the wife and i clear out some. bills. (Im posting this from a company provided black berry)

It like it was just yesterrday when i was showing you my ps2 setup for GT3 :p anyways ince again its good to see you on here still and thabks as always for your hardware hangout contributions and i know youll continue to do so.

Welcome back man.

I don't really know you, but I recognize the name from when I used to lurk about the forums.

Welcome to Bristol too.