XBOX360 Controller Birthday Cake!

How about this! My Sister got this done for me as its my Birthday today. Her friend made it and i have to say it does look really good! I want to eat but it seems to good to eat.

Just asking what you guys think of it.

post-73450-1194641369_thumb.jpg

Sticks and dpad should be grey!

I kid, I kid. That's a truly awesome cake, and amazing work as well, I'd imagine cake isn't the easiest artistic medium to work with :)

It was your 24th birthday and your cake was in the shape of a videogame console controller.

Where did your life go wrong?

I bet you were one of those kids who had car cakes when they were little... sheesh. Talk about immature.

LOL J/K

Cool looking cake.

Here I was getting annoyed you keep passing me on the leaderboards, but that cake makes me forgot that. Badass cake, kudo's to your sister and her friend. And Happy Birthday!!

That is a sweet cake!

It was your 24th birthday and your cake was in the shape of a videogame console controller.

Where did your life go wrong?

I bet you were one of those kids who had car cakes when they were little... sheesh. Talk about immature.

LOL J/K

Cool looking cake.

Those cakes are the best, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Thanks Guys. I didnt honestly expect anything like this. It may seem alittle childish in a way to have a cake like this but i am happy that i did get something :), and i think its very original aswell. I have to thank my sister really. When i saw it i was "Oh My God" :woot: