[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy!

Sounds like a problem with your system then. Haven't had a single control issue.

Great visuals, simple controls, and very very fun. Anything that puts this big of a grin on my face is priceless.

And as said previously: Its Mario! What's not to love?

huh? space exists in the mario universe? i thought the world was still flat as far as mario was concerned... well maybe with tons of floating platforms but....

for some reason i dont want to spoil the game for myself by reading up on it... its not like i will ever own a wii or something, but it just feels like the surprise of actually knowing for the first time what this game is about , is going to be good in some way.... gahh screw it i'll wikipedia it up right now

Yeah. Fantastic game. I've been playing it for a little over a week now (don't ask) and I have no unlocked all the worlds, although I haven't got all the stars and haven't tried to go at Bowser just yet. Really clever level design and attention to detail.

One of the nice things about it is the vibration of the remote. When you land from a jump, it vibrates very subtly.. when you land on a new galaxy, however, it vibrates strongly because you're basically stomping on the ground. :) also there's the satisfying feedback from collecting those star bits with the remote.. (I think it vibrates for that too).. like Hooya said, the attention to detail is phenomenal :D I am liking this game more and more.

Nintendo has a lot to live up to with Brawl, I'll tell you that much. :p

the game is a lot of fun :)like previously mentioned the attention to detail is incredible. and the graphics are geogeous. This is the reason i bought my wii, for the mario games. It was defeinitely worth it. I just liked how after 6 plus months i have finally played wii again :)

I just played it at my friend's house and it was quite fun. However I thought it was a little too easy. Great graphics also :)

I don't have a system, I tried at Gamestop.

Says a lot, your bashing the game based on an instore demo box that like just about everyone if seen has the controller molded to the damn thing or attached to a piece of rubber hosing.

Even if the Wii mote was completely free standing, Id still bet that either the case in which its in is causing a prob or just that its not been properly configured for about 3 weeks or more.

I don't have a system, I tried at Gamestop.

The Wii remote's batteries were probably low, causing the unresponsiveness. I find the controls to be amazing, once you get the hang of the gravity.

My copy was sent to me 2 days ago by royal mail as part of a pre order with Rayman. So far only Rayman has turned up the day after it was dispatched with Mario. Seems like my postie is a theifing little ****.

Looks like I might have to wait till the weekend, when I pick up another copy, to play this little gem. :(