[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy!

Absolutely love it :wub: The music is fantastic, it's just so fun to listen to while playing, I find myself humming along with the tunes :cool: Definately Nintendo at it's best along with Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass (Y)

I decided I couldn't wait any longer and took a trip to ASDA around midnight and picked it up for ?29.73, awesome(Y)) Been playing it ever since:DD Taking me a while to adjust to the whole gravity thing and the camera but I'll pick it up soon enough I'm sure:))

Absolutely love it :wub: The music is fantastic, it's just so fun to listen to while playing, I find myself humming along with the tunes :cool: Definately Nintendo at it's best along with Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass (Y)

I decided I couldn't wait any longer and took a trip to ASDA around midnight and picked it up for ?29.73, awesome(Y)) Been playing it ever since:DD Taking me a while to adjust to the whole gravity thing and the camera but I'll pick it up soon enough I'm sure:))

24hr ASDA FTW.

Damn right. They also have Cadburys mini rolls, 18 for ?2:laugh:: Good way to start the weekend imo lol

18?!

Should keep you going(Y))

Anyone else in picking up Mario?:rofl::

I hate you all! :p

Man do I want this game.... and a Wii. Soon I hope, damn school raising tuition again (The news on TV said it has gone up 94% since 2003, thank you California)

I love it. The handling is spot on, there's some tricky camera work though, and the levels are pretty easy, at least the first few.

I haven't got too far into it at the moment, only just got it. I love the cameos from Mario 64 characters though :p

I love it. The handling is spot on, there's some tricky camera work though, and the levels are pretty easy, at least the first few.

Enjoy some of those easy levels. There are some pretty crazy challenges later on.

This game is taking me back to when I first played Mario 64. I rented it last night and hope to play as much as possible until I have to bring it back on Wednesday. Awesome game and it plays and looks great.

This game is really awesome.

I like how it makes you chuckle from time to time.

Yeah, same here :D

Just got my copy this evening, I'm clucking to play it however, my daughter is sleeping and don't wanna be waking her up, so I'm gonna have to wait till the morning!

the game is so awesome. at the beginning in the open part the mushroom kingdom is celebrating a star shower... but then bowser's flying attack ships come and start making trouble. what's so awesome about it is that it feels like a mario game finally plugs into the old 8-bit games. i haven't felt such nestalgia in a long time. And while they are attacking the castle.. it's playing the flying ship theme that was on SuperMario 3. It felt so right. Not to mention the concept of the galaxy thing lends itself the to chaotic design of the old 8bit titles. Even FireMario in the old red and white costume is back along with a couple new ones. I think this more than makes up for the crappy old mario sunshine.

Does it really deserve a 9.8 rating? I don't think so...

Yes, yes it does. Easily. The case can be made for a 10 for this game, there's little to nothing wrong with it.

It definately doesn't derserve a 10. I think it should get an 8 or 9. There is some problems but they are easily over looked with the rest of the game holding up strong, but there is quite a lot of recycled ideas from Sunshine/ Mario 64. The game is still awesome though and I'm glad I never sold my Wii before getting the chance to play it.

I must say i am an avid PC / XBOX360 player but my house mate went away for the weekend and i decided to 'borrow' the wii and Super Mario Galaxy and it's changed my opinion on the Wii, amazing game love every minute of it, some times the controls are a bit hard to figure out if the camera goes a bit awry but that could be me not being used to the control system of the wii. Truly amazing game however i would give it 9/10 simply due to the camera issue and slight issues with depth not being portrayed well when flying around in a bubble.