PS2: GTA3

GC: Mario Sunshine

Xbox: Halo CE

360: PGR3

Wii: Wiisports

PS3: Motorstorm

:p

im so young...

it was comanche 1, as far as i remember... :)

but before that i used to play some educational games on my dads 286. :)

on my psx it was... i dont remember, tbh... medi evil? could be... dont know.

Daley Thompson's Decathlon on the Atari. I used to play it with my uncle. It was the best game ever. smacking that joystick left and right to make him run faster. Do that today and you'd just end up with RSI and a broken joystick. Everything was better in the 80's. (Exept Mac's)

Everyone is startin at NES. I feel old now. :cry:

Well, I got the "Little Talking Scholar" when I was 4, but I don't think that qualifies as a video game. I think the first one ever must be Tetris on the Gameboy, followed by Street Racer on the Sega Genesis, and later the mesmerizing "The Settlers".

I honestly don't know. It may have been one from an ancient computer that had titles like dig dug, duke nukem 1, bubble bubble, Price of Persia 1 and the like on it, or it may have been Operation Wolf in the arcade.

First console one was Mario Allstars on the SNES. At the same time I think we got Jurassic park and possibly Donkey Kong Country (although that may have been a year later).

Nes - Mario Bro's

Sega Mega Drive - Sonic

PS1 - Crash Bandicoot/Micro Machines V3

Gameboy(Brick) - Tetris

Ps2 - Grand Turismo/GTA

Gameboy Colour - Pokemon red

Xbox - Halo

Xbox 360 - CoD2

And on pc it was either Wolfenstein, or Duke Nukem, i can't remember which

My first game was probably Impossible mission on the C64, that or commodore International Soccer.

I'd played quite a bit of Dizzy in those days as well, despite not having a clue what to do at age 4 :p

IIRC (which I may not - it's been quite a while), Super Mario 3, Original NES. That was the first one my family actually owned, anyways. That had to be about 13 or 14 years ago now :|

-Spenser

The first PC game that i actually bought myself was actually a pack of 3 games in one. They were:

Civilization II

SimCity 2000

The Settlers 2 (i think it was 2)

I think you'll all agree that that is one awesome pack. Possibly greater than The Orange Box. :p

Something on the Atari 2600, don't remember what was first exactly or really anything I played on it all, but I do remember Q Bert