Your first ever game

I feel old now but my 1st ever game was a hand held one, Pac-Man, big yellow Pac-Man shaped case.

zomg I had one of those too! It was kick ass, I think I have it packed away in the loft still :o I think it even had a coloured screen, long before the Gameboy Colour :p

Space Invader on the Atari, still got the cartridges, in working condition. :D But I might have played some motocross game on the NES before that.

The first game I played was called Buck Rogers: Planet Of Zoom

and we played it on this PC!

wow that looks a lot like Suicide Mission for the C64! man the nostalgia blast almost had me off the seat and to the floor! came out of nowhere it did!

This thread's making me feel old, and I'm only 27.

Can't remember for sure, but my first game was either Moon Patrol or Tennis for the 2600. After adding Mario Bros. and Crystal Castles, I finally got upgraded to a NES and SMB2 sometime in 1988/89.

I believe one of the first games I owned was called "Wacky Wheels." Although I used to play Super Mario World on Super Nintendo back when everyone had one. Then played DOOM for at least 1-2 years and got bored of playing games on the computer after that...

if your first game wasnt on a NES or lower...youve missed out.

i remember first playing these games going "wow this looks nice" then the N64 comes out, and i go "HOLY CRAP thats sweet"

now ive played some N64 recently, and it looks like S**t compared to how i remembered it.

Alex the Kid on the Master system, followed by enduro racer. To this day i still havn't beaten alex the kid, i might dust off the old master system and give it a go. :D