Removing/Preventing Sweat Stains on Laptops

Currently, I own a VAIO FZ-145E laptop and after only about 5 months of use, i noticed there is a sweat stain where my left wrist rests and and sweat stains on certain keys such as the space key (which is impossible to scrub off). Is there a way I can remove these sweat stains on my current laptop? I'm also getting a Macbook Pro soon, is there a way I can prevent such stains from showing up on it? I really don't want to ruin it.

there's not much you can do, except find some 'protectors' that cover every square inch. As for the keys, try a keyboard protector ... my friend has one for hers ... it's a lot annoying but works well.

Allan

Cleaning your notebook on a regular basis helps prevent the stains. I clean my notebook, screen, keyboard once every two weeks using a camera lens cleaning kit (just happened to find one of those at a retail store for about 8$). I have had the notebook for 2 years and I use it daily for about 7 hours and there are no stains on it. The cleaning kit looks something like http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SE9DG...rd_i=B0001006CQ