Live messenger 9 Beta invite

Someone needs to release an ad remover for this version!

Surely as a beta tester you'd be interested in testing all the features of the software, not the features of a modified version of the software.

Yay, got my invite! I'm in! (Ok, I'm a butterfly anyways...)

Now waiting to get my ineternet connection back.

We moved so we lack of DSL at the moment.

Glassed Silver:mbl

I got into the beta, but now I only have one laptop which I use for personal use and not another computer, I do not want to download it in case it isn't stable enough :(

To dr.bisho:

Yes we could wait till the full stable, but that is not going to be released until at least the end of 2008, maybe the beginning of 2009. That was confirmed by LiveSide and official Windows Live team members. The evidence is also in the beta as in the "About" dialog it is called "Windows Live Messenger Version 2009". So you could wait, but you'll be waiting at least a year :)

So can anyone let me know .. how to get an invite?

At this point, there isn't a way unless Microsoft decides to send you one through MS Connect.

Guys I'm not being a jerk but keep talk of the new build to the Microsoft beta newsgroups.

If you read your invite info from MS you'd know this is not a public build and isn't to be discussed.

They are watching for testers who are violating so they know who to kick.

Yeah, if it says that on our NDA thingy, I'd sugggest a moderator close this thread or something and then we can all talk about it when a public beta becomes available. :D (which shouldn't be too long - maybe early 2008)

they dont care. shockez posted who cares about the NDA, and bangbang posted screenshots both again agenst the NDA. i reported them to microsoft. by bye peope

Posting that makes you just seem condescending and like you really don't want to be here at all, so why should we (the forumgoers) listen?

Bangbang posting pictures. Those were then removed after Neobond talked to contacts in Microsoft, it was a mutual decision, not forceful.

Shockz posted telling people to quit mentioning the NDA, not to act like it doesn't exist. Everyone knows there is an NDA, its been mentioned at least 30 times in this thread alone, there is no reason to keep mentioning it.

I do however think that the topic should be closed. The invites have been sent, those accepted know it. There are no public invitations, and this thread has served its purpose for the curious. Now it will just devolve into begging for invites and arguments.

Edited by halcyoncmdr