(snyper) I is teh 30 :(

Happy ageing day! I've booked you into St. George's care home for the elderly. Get packed!

btw, yes it does have fitt nurses ;)

:cake: < Even though it's a lie!

Happy BD, you are now 24h older than yesterday!

Btw... "From: Lowell, Massachusetts"? WTF... That's "244 mi ? about 4 hours 9 mins" away from me!!!:|:|

How about coming see me? I see that... (What's in Nee's Mind):

post-66198-1195652344.jpg

Snyper my friend, congrats! .. Happy birthday teh you, happy birthday teh you, happy birthday teh snyper, happy birthday teh you :shifty: :woot:

hey dude, :) Don't worry about getting old, couple of my friends think some guys get hotter the older they get.

George Clooney

Brad Pitt

Mark Walberg

even Leonardo Dicaprio (in The Departed)

You can think of it this way, now there's a whole new range of women that would want to get some of teh hotness. Some women think 20s is robbing the craddle but girls in their 20s still want a 30yr old :)

You can think of it this way, now there's a whole new range of women that would want to get some of teh hotness. Some women think 20s is robbing the craddle but girls in their 20s still want a 30yr old :)

I like how you think. :shifty:

Oh and thanks for the toupee :laugh: and hmmm, leader of Quebec, Mon francaise est pas bon.

..thanks to everyone for all the kind wishes..

.. It still sucks ass to be 30.

I just turned 29. It sucks. I nearly cried. I'm feelin' for ya, snyper. I'm right behind you!

No such thing as 29, you're 'nearly 30' :D

Happily im at my sexual prime and i think im still teh most hottness, i got sean Connery's number, and robert Redford aint got nothin on me too :| - well seen as we are in the same age bracket :|

funny you mention Sean Connery, since my two baby brothers are named Sean and Connor... My dads a HUGE fan of sean Connery, and I accuse him of naming my brothers that way. Maybe you two are the same age now??????

you kids, I tell ya.....

Trust me, complain when you're 50, that's mid-life as far as I'm concerned.

I'm only 34 (35 1 month from today) and I tell ya, my 20's sucked compared to my 30's......

30 is totally the new 20.

Happy Birthday Snyper, enjoy it man....