Anak likes to learn.

Just curious about the XP and Vista OS.

I am not sure yet what all this forum is about but I soon will learn I think.

I am especially interested in the pirated MS XP and Vista versions cause the are a lot better than the org Windblows.

I agree with the people who say that microsoft could have made a much better OS with the huge amount of money theyve got in

the bank.

Especially when you read that the SP2 has been made by outsiders of the MS Clan.

Hope to meet some righty vibez and spirits here.

Hope to meet yu later,

Anak

Hello Anak.

Welcome to Neowin.

Neowin is a tec orientated site , with members that can provide advice on all areas of computer and tec related subjects. We also have on tec discussions for you to read and get involved in

I am especially interested in the pirated MS XP and Vista versions cause the are a lot better than the org Windblows.

One of the most important rules and one which is strongly enforced here by the staff is that there will no discussion of warez what so ever, so dont start any threads on it ;)

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here and we look forward to seeing more of you :)

....but it IS the original Windows.... :huh:

I agree with the people who say that microsoft could have made a much better OS with the huge amount of money theyve got in the bank.

Money doest make a good OS, Time, Trial and good PM decisions do....look at Linux.

Especially when you read that the SP2 has been made by outsiders of the MS Clan.

Um....what?

WELCOME!