.Mac free trial question

Does anyone know if after the free trial of .mac, can we keep access to the imap email account? or all these is just for trial purpose? if this is true then it suck! (N)

Oh well, I think Apple business is only for the money.

Are you kidding me?? What a thing to say.

When you find one that isn't, please let us know. :rolleyes:

Some of us still want to get paid for products and services rendered, or at least give people an incentive to buy (in order to unlock the full features of the product.)

Damn, that sucks man. Apple should make a free public e-mail access to all apple users. Oh well, I think Apple business is only for the money.

Businesses are out to make money. Did you not know this?

Businesses are out to make money. Did you not know this?

Come on man, Microsoft did it with hotmail, I am not talking about the entire package, just the e-mail service for Apple computer users only but like I said before there is nothing free when is about Apple, this is the reality.

... but like I said before there is nothing free when is about Apple, this is the reality.

Then stop being a bum and pay for it.

Come on man, Microsoft did it with hotmail, I am not talking about the entire package, just the e-mail service for Apple computer users only but like I said before there is nothing free when is about Apple, this is the reality.

Well if you use Time Machine and travel back to 2002 you can pick up a copy of iTools for free and get a shiny @mac.com email address...

I do agree with the original post in some regards, they could easily provide the service for free, although Apple have (successfully) profiled their customers as willing to purhcase such services, knowing exclusivity is part of the price. So, why not? Business is business.

If you want a free email address, there are plenty of alternatives.