Waiting For My 35mm f/1.4L

Congratulations :)

Give us a review of it once you get it, did you get a 40D yet ??

Yeah i got my 40D, such an awesome camera :)

shutter speed will hit 1/8000 if u shoot 1.2 @ sunny day

u'll need to use a ND or stop the aperture down :p if u really want to use 1.2 :p then again bright sunny day isn't good for portraits :p

Ah i'm so annoyed. UPS wanted ?41 in import duty charges but i had no money on me, so they took it back to the depot! At least DHL give you the item and give you 30 days to pay for it.

Edited by saxondale.

Maybe, it can be ?100 for all i care, since the company i got it from (DigitalRev) reimburse you any import fees. They've been great in the past and usual refund me within 24 hours. It's just a little annoying that the lens was literally on my door step and it was taken away:((

• 2 weeks later...

i kinda wish i'd gotten the 35mm myself now. the 50mm is too much on a crop body. i hate having to step back all the time :/ oh well, enjoy the lens!

Just ordered my 70-200 f/2.8L as well, it should compliment my 24-70 f/2.8L rather nicely. Next up on the list is the 16-35L and I should be done for a while. I'd love to get the new 1DmkIII, just out of my price range tho :-( And theres been numerous problems about with them. So I'll wait for the 1DmkIIIn :-)