NeowinCAST News Edition Holiday 2007 Gift Guide

Neowin.net presents the NeowinCAST News Edition for the week of December 5th, 2007. This week Christopher Vendemio (bangbang023) and Rob Wright (Rob) take a break from the news to briefly discuss the perfect gifts for everyone in your immediate family this holiday season. It's the Holiday 2007 Gift Guide!

Click play to listen to the show immediately or follow the appropriate links to download the current episode. Enjoy, and remember to leave your comments about the show, either as a comment below this news post or with our new voicemail numbers:

post-32224-1191535736.gif(216)-2200-NEO post-32224-1191535864.gif (216) 220-0636 | post-32224-1191535742.gif0151 324 CAST post-32224-1191535864.gif 0151 324 2278 | post-32224-1191539458.gifneowincast

softicon.gif Download: NeowinCAST News Edition Episode #34 (Right click, Save As)

linkicon.gif Subscribe: Via iTunes | Via Zune | Via RSS

Edited by Rob

Rob : My mum is exactly the same! my mum thinks she knows alot about technology :p I'm getting her sky+ and a digital picture frame (bangbang023 :p) we had professional photos done a few months back.

as for teenagers... im one :p

i want lots of ps3 and 360 games and i hope to get a sound rocker chair coming... :D as for the wii all my mates my age dont actually want one ! i think its younger teenagers who want one

Edited by Nicholas-c

That internet etiquette book is a hilarious touch :D

That Pleo toy, that is cute and cool

Edited by Mathachew

• 2 weeks later...

We've taken last week and this week off due to the craziness of our holiday schedules. We just haven't really been able to find a spot in our schedules where we could both dedicate the appropriate amount of time.

We've taken last week and this week off due to the craziness of our holiday schedules. We just haven't really been able to find a spot in our schedules where we could both dedicate the appropriate amount of time.

I thought that was the reason, everyone needs a holiday hehe :p

That's no excuse! I need podcasts pronto! Have a Merry Christmas :D

Hehe yes, just a little holiday hiatus so your regular hosts can get full of festive food and gain half their body weight additionally.

:)

We'll be back in the New Year.

Fine, we will let you off for now!

But we expect an extra special one for the beginning of the new year, it will be 2008, start it off with a bang! or even with a bangbang. :D

*cough* listener mention *cough* :p

• 3 weeks later...
...so...are these glorious Podcasts going to return to us now that the holidays are over. :D

Remember how much I love you guys. :wub:

I was gonna post in here earlier but forgot but glad Corris got in there first.

I don't think they are going to reply, they don't love us any more Rappy. :(

*sends up flare*

Bangbang or Rob will reply even if I have to PM them :p

:)

haha sorry guys, we haven't forgotten you.

Every intention to restart this yes - can't give you an ETA just yet, things with both of us are crazy with a capital C but rest assured we'll be back for season 4 of NeowinCAST.