WinBubble, Customize and Tweak your Windows Vista Easily

Thanks Philip! Please help me share it to others...:)

First Look at WinBubble version 1.6

winBubble.png.jpg

I've Added Miscellaneous tweaks! and More features! :)

STAY TUNED GUYS!

Edited by LawrenceAlbert

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS: WinBubble 1.6

WinBubble now supports, Tools button Customizations (Create your own TOOLBOX!)

specific.jpg

Also, Miscellaneous tab was added

miscellaneous16.jpg

New features:

*WinFlog add-on was added

*"Open with notepad" context menu was added

*Aurora screensaver was added

*Added more Tool buttons (System File Check, Reset Folder views, Clear DNS Cache, Hide/Show your comp, Winflog Control Panel)

*Tool button Customizations (Create your own toolbox!)

*Context Menu Customization Tool (Computer, Desktop, Control Panel, Start Menu and Network icon)

Miscellaneous tweaks (Enable Password protect screensavers, Disable Low disk space checks, Balloon tips, Mobility Center, Windows Sidebar, Disable Failed DNS changing, taskbar thumbnails and Win+Letter Keys)

Stay tuned! It will be release SOON (Monday or Tuesday). Now, I'm debugging the New version...

Edited by LawrenceAlbert

Interesting, might i suggest that you add the changes in new versions on your posts? Thank you.

Thank you very much! It's my pleasure... and It's GREAT to be here!!!

because of neowin, the great author woody contacted me. WOW :)

anyone tried this on vista 64 bit?

yap, some of the tweaks will not work because of virtualization...

Anyway, Please try and if possible send me the list of features that is not working.

I'll give you a credit! thanks :)

Edited by LawrenceAlbert

Someone else asked if it worked in Vista64, not for me. Unfortunately version 1.6 crashes in Vista64 home premium every time I try to start it. I hope this will be fixed soon it looks like a nice application.

WinBubble was designed for Vista 32-bit only... Sorry...

Ok I'll think about it...

Anyway, Thanks for the downloads guys!!! WOW!!!

WinBubble 1.6, Customize and Tweak your Windows Vista easily...

*FreewareFiles.com

*MajorGeeks.com

*Softpedia 100% Clean Award

*Soft82 5 stars Award

*CFS 5 Doves Award

*Download.hr 100% Clean Award and 4-Stars Award (Very Good)

Allow me to post the message from them,

"Awards are given to products that we think are excellent and above average in their category.

Awards are given based on our experience and judgement. "

Again, I owe this to Neowin.Net for posting Winbubble 1.0 in the Software News page... :)

Thank you very much!

Edited by LawrenceAlbert

Great thanks Neowin.Net!!!

NEWS:

?My favorite Vista tweaker is a very unassuming, free little program from Lawrence Albert called WinBubble? it sure beats the daylights out of editing the Registry by hand. And the results will perk up your day. Guaranteed.? Woody Leonhardl], Windows Secrets Newsletter, 7 Feb WindowsSecrets.comom

My favorite multi-awarded author, Woody Leonhard, who is adored blindly and excessively by everyone (Of course by Me), now living in thailand with his father, beautiful wife and sons. Surprisingly chooses WinBubble as his favorite Vista Tweaker. Wow!

http://unlockforus.blogspot.com/2008/02/wi...ee-tweakui.html

Also, Thanks for the AWARD Neowin.NET...

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS:

In a few hours, Winbubble 1.65 will be release...

It will be release because of the requests of Users and suggestions about

my software.

USER REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS:

* Winbubble 1.0-1.5 registry setting for the program will be deleted automatically

* "Alt-A" was added for applying customization and tweak

* Disallow Flp3d and Changing wallpapers (AS REQUESTED)

* More Context Menu Customization (Windows Explorer: all files and drives) - as requested

* Disabling Windows Sidebar and Failed DNS Caching was transferred to Optimizations Tab

* Fixes some problems due to Windows updates (As requested by the users)

* "I can't see the Apply Button", Some of the users had change the font, virtually it will affect all programs.

If there's any request or suggestions, please visit my blogsite, click the contacts link and please send me an email. Great thanks guys!!!

Excellent! (Y)

I tried out WinBubble (for the second time) yesterday to see if I could customize the context menus for mp3 files, which of course I can't. But this is great if I can do this in the next version.

I think WinBubble 1.65 can do that using the ALL FILES Setting only. but individual file association is not yet supported.

I've tried using the new version, It works! Please wait... 2-3hours it will be release. I'm doing the final quality check.

:) I will tell you how later....