home made light tent

I have used several things. Sheets (cloth), butchers paper (my favorite) and tissue that is used for wrapping presents. I like this but too thin and always ripping.

Mr Spoon you should try to (depending on thickness of your box walls) put a white paper cover on the insides. This will increase the light in the box.

I know use a PVC pipes with sheets and paper and a glass floor. No longer cheap DIY but for me easy to put together and part it.

I tried with baking paper and it seems to work alright, but i might find that it will rip easily, so may change to paper.

I have another box cut out, but i have taped that all up in black gaffer tape, so not sure how that is going to work. Will up some shots soon. To be honest, the shots on the camera haven't really impressed me, but then it is my fiirst go and i have noticed the guy who started the post used two lamsp whereas i used just one.

My light box:

This one is an experimental one at the moment - half built.

Helped me create shots such as:

post-39459-1211722686_thumb.jpg

This looks good. Just need to make adjustment to make that background more white instead of a little grey ( in PP) and it will be perfect.