Where to buy Pillsbury's Croissants (UK)

I have searched Google and it seems most places stock them, but my local Tesco and Asda never seem to have any?

Pillsbury's Croissants come in a cardboard tube, you twist it to open it, a satisfying pop lets the rectangle escape, ready for you to roll out, split apart and roll for cooking.

What about your local's?

Thanks

we don't have them anymore? not that I've looked for aaaages but I remember getting them as a kid about 13 years ago or something and me and my brother would take turns opening them lol.

Well to be honest they really aren't that good unless you get the right kind. I wouldn't go overboard trying to get them as you might find that it wasn't worth your time. :/ If you have a bakery near by that is probably a lot better.

I feel your pain. I live in france and I can't find any midori anywhere, a drink I was very fond of when I lived in london.

So if you do drop by france to pick up some croissants, bring some midori along

Thanks.

lol, well, I took a look in Aldi (a supermarket that never sells recognised brands in the UK) and found their own kind there, but not Pillsbury's. Took a look in Morrisons, none there, but there is a sainsburys near me I think so I will probably drive up and take a look :D

Anything is worth it - I haven't had them in a long time!