need xp RC2, please help

there are several ways to obtain RC2, the only 2 legal ways to receive it however, are throught Microsoft's Technical Beta and Preview programs. Even then Preview program customers internationally (Not US and Canada) will only recieve RC1 :(

There is warez, but be warned we will nuke warez links here on the neowin board on sight and persistant offenders will have they're board accounts locked out. But they're are plenty of places to look if you want to go down that route, the most common being IRC and that old "friend of a friend" but i'm not going to say any more than that as i do not condone this kind of action. If you do it, you have to deal with the consequences such as the WPA smackdown.

The RTM is only a few days away, and MS may be releasing full blown corporate preview packs in some countries soon, but this will vary depending on your local MS subsiduary.

• 2 weeks later...

what about the rumour (cant remember where I saw it) that WPP subscribers in IRL and UK, are gonna recieve a 6-month time-limit copy of RTM as a 'booby-prize' for the fact they f*ked up delivery of RC1 so badly (I got it when RC2 was available for USA :( )

If thats true that would be dead cool eheh

I think the letter that came with it said that they would send the Preview Pack soon which implies this! Will have to check info... when will that be, is XP still being released in 63 days?

Did it actually say we were gettin another pack in the letter?

I didnt read it tbh cos I thought it was just gonna be advertising type stuff.....

doh!

btw did u get the DVD box like some

or just the white cardboardish enevelope with the RC1 Cd in a dust sleeve type cover (like me)?