• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Your 360 Game of the Year?

Xbox 360 Game of the Year  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Roger H.    780

well i didn't get much gaming in this year so most of the above games i haven't even tried yet. I was thinking to get The Orange Box, COD4 and Bioshock but we'll check out the demo first (Bioshock for sure the other's i'll just buy).

My game of the year tho (since i played it) is Halo 3. Not that it was that great but just that it was highly anticipated and i enjoyed it a lot. Actually still enjoying it now :) I just need to finish it on Legendary and i'll be ok :)

I didn't buy any other "new" games this year, just a few old ones that i loved before and got em again to finish them this time around.

gregb0b    11

fifa 08 or nhl 08, both come very close.

dreamcast87    0

Halo 3 or Bioshock ? difficult to choose but Halo 3 has the edge because of multi-player and add-on downloads so i say Halo 3

Kristian    4

Bioshock, Guitar Hero III or Assasins Creed...

Hard choice, but I think Bioshock is the one for me!

Cyberkiller    25

Rock Band, just for the simple fact that everyone in my house enjoys playing it and all our friends.

My own personal favorite, COD4

ortonius    0

Mass Effect by a landslide. Bioshock was beautiful, but a little repetitive, and the "scary" genre in video games is getting old.

I've seen enough games like Bioshock, FEAR, Blacksite: Area 51, HL:2, Crysis, Gears of War, etc....

Where is the creativeness in some of these titles. Even the FPS's are starting to get old and repetitive.

Ayepecks    117
Mass Effect by a landslide. Bioshock was beautiful, but a little repetitive, and the "scary" genre in video games is getting old.

I've seen enough games like Bioshock, FEAR, Blacksite: Area 51, HL:2, Crysis, Gears of War, etc....

Where is the creativeness in some of these titles. Even the FPS's are starting to get old and repetitive.

Just an IMO, but all the games you mentioned except for F.E.A.R. and Blacksite were more creative than Mass Effect (again, IMO) :)

Rudy    457

Eternal Sonata....only game i really enjoyed on my 360.....damn that makes it an expensive game lol

WelshBluebird    95

Bioshock and CoD4. Can't separate them IMO.

Rookas    0

And the best man won! If by man you mean Big Daddy.

Source

Remysaus    3
I would've gone with Orange Box but as i'm a PC FPS player i only have it on PC.

I vote for Assassins Creed, mainly because i haven't played Mass Effect yet :p

Although if SWOS comes out this week on XBLA then my vote will soon change :)

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/12...nd-tempest.aspx

-1 for AC :(

Emn1ty    4,364

Mass Effect, without a doubt.

Brandon Live    232

Mass Effect and Halo 3.

Asking me to choose between them is, I imagine, like asking a parent to choose between their children =P

MightyJordan    8,616

Guitar Hero III!!!

Reeg    0

Ayepecks, you HAVE to add a poll for this!

Wow is this a toss up or what? For me it's between Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 and Bioshock. I know. Cliche FPS. But that's only because I haven't played Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata, or Assassin's Creed yet.

And the winner is.......... Call of Duty 4!

IMO, I had the most fun with that game and continue to still. Halo 3 got played out like spinnin' rims and Bioshock I felt as if I played 70% of the game with the damn wrench! Great story and gameplay, but nothin' awe-inspiring. But, when I played COD4, that was truly an experience!

P.S. Anxiously waiting to play the aforementioned Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata and Assassin's Creed.

Edited by Reeg

Andrew Lyle    341

COD4 :yes:

LunarFalcon    0

Mass Effect for me

gigapixels    99

Mass Effect

By far.

Glorious    3

Crackdown

Call Of Duty 4

Halo 3

Ayepecks    117
Ayepecks, you HAVE to add a poll for this!

Wow is this a toss up or what? For me it's between Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 and Bioshock. I know. Cliche FPS. But that's only because I haven't played Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata, or Assassin's Creed yet.

And the winner is.......... Call of Duty 4!

IMO, I had the most fun with that game and continue to still. Halo 3 got played out like spinnin' rims and Bioshock I felt as if I played 70% of the game with the damn wrench! Great story and gameplay, but nothin' awe-inspiring. But, when I played COD4, that was truly an experience!

P.S. Anxiously waiting to play the aforementioned Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata and Assassin's Creed.

Done :)

Boifido    4

Mass Effect is my nomination for game that was great but would have been much better on PC.

Ayepecks    117

More votes for Mass Effect so far than I would've figured!

gigapixels    99
More votes for Mass Effect so far than I would've figured!

Same here. It's an amazing game, and anybody I know who has played it has said the same, but RPGs just aren't very popular overall so I'm expecting it to be under the radar of most game-of-the-year nominations (which it has been so far).

+Audioboxer    2,876

Mass Effect!

I can play Bioshock/Orange Box on the PC!