A hole has been filled.

Hey all

I don't know how long I've been on Neowin but I just noticed I never filled out this "form". So here we go.

My name is James and I first joined the forums way back as "Couch PotatoTM" with a few name changes such as "A Fire Chronicle" and "James R" in between but I've recently decided to go back to my first nickname.

The reason why I joined Neowin has slipped my mind but it will be something Windows XP related. I also knew quite a few staff members back in the days such as Toxikk, Keldyn, Saint Dark & BOOGsoftball but now, with my return, I see that they are no longer here. It's a pity I've lost contact with them.

Couch Potato is not really a couch potato though. I currently work at Quote, a Dutch business magazine as a journalist. My main subjects are car reviews, news and goodies. Of course, there is more to it than this. Some of you may now, some don't but I'm an absolute car freak especially an Audi one. I know I can't be subjective in my job but my Audi preference doesn't make look at cars differently. It's pure personal. Before I went to Quote I worked for Philips with a management function. My wife is currently forfilling my old function.

As for the rest, I'm an old (almost 40!) creep browsing the forums.

Cheers

Edited by Couch Potato

• 2 weeks later...

Dayan doesn't feel like answering now does he? ;)

I've updated my profile because some people, especially in the Neobahn, needed some clarity.