Subscriber group edited

What? Your not making an sense. Do you have any idea what this thread is about? Have you actually read it, or are you assuming its something completely different?

No Colin... I'm asking for sanity.

This highlight 'feature' makes no sense.

No one gains from this TuttiFrutti color mash. I don't even get what's behind it!

I'm just 22 years old but my eyes aren't in a good shape, and now more than ever what I was taught about (web) accessibility comes around to save me... or sometimes bite me in the ass.

This kind of **** is pointless.

Bless.png

Suddenly Neowin has become something like a chocolate factory, churning out new colours of the rainbow for different types of groups :| . I wonder when does the colour pink start to become part of a group... :shifty: :whistle: :laugh: ?

Scirwode

Already is but we can't see it...

Hmmm I was just thinkin' that the Users List reminds me a LOT of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans "xx flavours" ... soon we'll have a group that's A Group

the theme controls the colours of the names in the online members list.

from his post i gather that the colour modifications made to the subscriber group names in the online members list has been changed in the shift forum theme, but it has not in the swift forum theme that he is using and is therefore confused about the stated changes. (hence it making no sense)

get it now? :p

i thought i did... until i saw the post below...

No Colin... I'm asking for sanity.

This highlight 'feature' makes no sense.

No one gains from this TuttiFrutti color mash. I don't even get what's behind it!

I'm just 22 years old but my eyes aren't in a good shape, and now more than ever what I was taught about (web) accessibility comes around to save me... or sometimes bite me in the ass.

This kind of **** is pointless.

Bless.png

Mate, whats the problem? How does this in any way have an effect on your eyes or you personally? It was just to keep the subs in line with the other groups...

You're right ... you just reminded me I need to procure a Terry's Chocolate Orange. :rofl:

then mines Terrys Mint Chocolate Orange :p

ste

Mate, whats the problem? How does this in any way have an effect on your eyes or you personally? It was just to keep the subs in line with the other groups...

It _hurts_ my eyes, kind of the same reaction a senior citizen does when watching television for a long time; color blending*, confusion.

And again: it makes no sense to highlight names in this manner. To keep in line with the other groups it's not a valid answer.. They're moderators; they have a purpose and a justification to have their nicknames highlighted (in a non-abusing way), now MVC and Subscribers...? With that contrast*? To look (not) cool?

Disregard the board statistics, I've disabled them. The only thing I need is to read your nickname to know whom I'm talking/replying to, but I can't even read your name, Rich. I'm not even going to speak on reading the news comments.

Oddly enough, the names in the 'Replying' section are the normal ones.

I think tiagosilva29 has a point. To be honest I prefer it how they were - the names are too bright now, and the 'users online' thing looks a more of a mess than it did before, with so much color. But then again, you can never satisfy everyone, so it should stay as long as the majority are in favor.

Don't worry I will always stalk you :shifty:

Cheers dude. Now when people ask where my mates are, i'll say "Oh, he's just behind me, hiding behind that bus shelter" :laugh:

Cheers dude. Now when people ask where my mates are, i'll say "Oh, he's just behind me, hiding behind that bus shelter" :laugh:

With the hood and burberry on...yep I am a chav thats your worst kind of stalker!

With the hood and burberry on...yep I am a chav thats your worst kind of stalker!

Ain't that everyones worst? A Big Issue selling, hoody wearing chav stalker :laugh:

No offence meant of course. :laugh:

Ain't that everyones worst? A Big Issue selling, hoody wearing chav stalker :laugh:

No offence meant of course. :laugh:

If you would of offended my used Morrisons Cardboard Box I would of gathered up the crew of sellers :p

Morrisons? My my aren't you the posh one these days. :laugh:

By the way, it's "have" not "of" in the first two uses of the word in your sentence.

If you would have offended my used Morrisons Cardboard Box I would have gathered up the crew of sellers

It _hurts_ my eyes, kind of the same reaction a senior citizen does when watching television for a long time; color blending*, confusion.

And again: it makes no sense to highlight names in this manner. To keep in line with the other groups it's not a valid answer.. They're moderators; they have a purpose and a justification to have their nicknames highlighted (in a non-abusing way), now MVC and Subscribers...? With that contrast*? To look (not) cool?

Disregard the board statistics, I've disabled them. The only thing I need is to read your nickname to know whom I'm talking/replying to, but I can't even read your name, Rich. I'm not even going to speak on reading the news comments.

Oddly enough, the names in the 'Replying' section are the normal ones.

Right, Thats it everyone. Lets change it! tiagosilva29's eyes are hurting and he cant see the purpose, so lets all change it back quick! :rofl:

Morrisons? My my aren't you the posh one these days. :laugh:

By the way, it's "have" not "of" in the first two uses of the word in your sentence.

If you would have offended my used Morrisons Cardboard Box I would have gathered up the crew of sellers

Just because my education came from my Spar Box...aww those were the days!

Right, Thats it everyone. Lets change it! tiagosilva29's eyes are hurting and he cant see the purpose, so lets all change it back quick! :rofl:

Come on now, he has a valid point. Honestly, the contrast ratio between those colors and the grey of Swift is pretty low and makes it hard to read. I don't think we should remove the coloring altogether, but perhaps the devs can figure out a way to make it look better on Swift in their spare time. It looks great on Shift.