Haze UK Release Date Set, Only 28 Days?

haze-20070711090323663-copy.jpg

Haze is one crazy title. Not only does it look great, but it has a unique plot set in the future where nectar is used as a stimulant for soldiers to gain control of the battlefield around them. Moreover, we might get hold of it quicker than we expected.

But what?s even crazier about Haze is that it has had more release dates than a Guns and Roses? concert. And just like a Guns and Roses? concert, the closer we get to a release date the further it gets pushed back.

If my memory serves me right, the last release date for Haze was December 4th 2007 and just before we hit December, it was pushed back into ?Q1 of 08″.

Haze was also rumoured to be released in February, but boy do we have some good news for you. Found on Play.com?s Playstation 3 section is a countdown for a Haze release date. The best part about this is that it tells us that the game is coming out in only 28 Days. And 28days later is January 18th!

So if Play.com is to be believed, play it smart this Christmas and keep some cash for next month, as Haze is one title not to be missed on the PS3.

Source: http://www.ripten.com/2007/12/21/haze-uk-r...t-only-28-days/

If this rls date is real, and the game lives up to expectations, that's a nice start to the year fo:)the PS3 :)

Your newscollecting skills pay off a lot today :p first MGS4 now Haze - kickass :D

Will probably pick this up

;)

Keito, check the 2.10 tomorrow topic, I asked you a quick q about GOTSent settings (Y)