Thanks for closing down the anti- threads

You should have done it sooner. I'm not an anti-American, I was just respdoning to the anti-Canadian thread. The original thread was posted by a moderator. If I hadn't responded in like, the anti-Canadian post would still be alive and well. I've been coming to NeoWin for a couple of years. If not having 645 posts next to my name makes me a troll, then you guys should just stop allowing new signups and talk among yourselves. If reponding to a hateful thread makes me a troll, then so be it. But creating one like EmuZombie and supporting it makes you a hypocrite. I like coming to this site and hope the postings and moderating will be professional and classy.

The End

The point of closing them was to leave this issue alone. Now already we have this thread and another with a poll in it. Please leave it at this, the more posts are made the more it will go on.

Now you have edited your post now I must as well. You seem to think you are being called a troll, possibly by me. I mentioned trolls in my closing post but it was not aimed at you or anyone else in paticular. If someone did call you a troll directly then thats fine, fight amongst yourselves, it is not the opinion of Neowin unless an admin says it to you in person.

I will not hesitate to lock or even delete this or any other thread if this situation is started again.

You are more than welcome here, so please forget this whole thing and enjoy the rest of the forums.