xbox360 question (live)

Unimatrix Xero

As some of you all know ive brought my wife a xbox 360 for xmas, now here comes the interesting part, ive got a 12 month gold card that ive used to activate my old XBL account with (unimatrixero) now im guessing my wife will want her own silver account at some point.

Now i have quite a few arcade games already on my account, and since ive still got some Microsoft point on my account im looking to get some more, but heres the Question, Will my wife be able to play these arcade games on her gamertag even though i brought them on my gamertag?

I know she wont be able to go online with them, but im just interested to know if she will be able to play them on her gamertag without going on mine.

thanks

EDIT: if not is there a way of transfering the remaining Gamerpoints to her Silver account so she can buy her own?

thankx again

PiracyX

I think the games are tied to the Gamertag (yours in this case) however don't quote me on that.

I also don't think you can transfer any point over from one tag to another, unless of course you contact MS to do it?

+Mystic

Games, videos, etc that are bought with MS points are tied to a specific Xbox Live account. So since it sounds like you have the arcade games on one xbox and your wife has a new xbox (without your xbox live account), she won't be able to play them.

I8PP

Games can be played using different accounts on the same machine. I've purchased geometry wars on one account and played with it on my new main account. Points cannot be transferred.

intrinity1

yes she can play the full games. You have to make sure your account that you bought the games on is signed in first though. Then she can launch the game and it will be the full version and not the trial.

Unimatrix Xero

cool thankx guys