Post Your Pic

4 things...

(1) get a hair cut

(2) shave your beard

(3) go outside

(4) get a tan

:D

I'll post my picture tomorrow...

Pfft.... Who made you the "role model" of neowin? Leave the guy alone. I hope everyone here grants you the same courtesy when you post your pic.... :whistle:

I will think about it.... :no:

what do you mean unique??

he wasnt talking about you. :(

jim-2003.jpg

I kinda forgot I had my headphones on before I took the picture.. so they are in on the photo too :D

4 things...

(1) get a hair cut

(2) shave your beard

(3) go outside

(4) get a tan

:D

I'll post my picture tomorrow...

You should be banned for your comments, ( this is not the first time ive seen you victimizing people, just give it up, and leave neowin if you cant )

GEEZ! Losen up people (especially you Keldyn)!!! IT WAS A JOKE! You people are too uptight.

Victimizing? PUHLEASE... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ...tell me who have I victimized? If you are referring to my comments to solarix in the Gamer's Hangout thread, then he asked for them. Alot of his posts in those threads are ignorant and don't contribute to the threads...

GEEZ! Losen up people (especially you Keldyn)!!! IT WAS A JOKE! You people are too uptight.

A joke eh? Ok, sure, why not. The next time you decide to debase another for his appearance I suggest you stop and think. How would you like this same kind of treatment? To be honest i am curious myself. Why not go ahead and post your pic eh?

For clarity:

No Racism, No Threatening, No (citing) Victimization (via PM) or Hateful posts / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members

This is a "bannable" offence. You have been warned.

A joke eh? Ok, sure, why not. The next time you decide to debase another for his appearance I suggest you stop and think. How would you like this same kind of treatment? To be honest i am curious myself. Why not go ahead and post your pic eh?

For clarity:

No Racism, No Threatening, No (citing) Victimization (via PM) or Hateful posts / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members

Ok Keldyn, take a deeeeeeep breath and relax. Did I say any racist comments? No...Threats? No...Victimization? No. That rule seems to be used for alot of things lately, and half of them don't even break those rules. Let me state it again...

...IT WAS A JOKE!...

...I meant no harm against the guy.

Oh and since you are so desperate to see what I look like...I found some pictures from my trip to Las Vegas for New Years Eve 2002. It is me and my sweet girlfriend (been together 4-1/2 years), but my g/f's friend's camera wasn't that great so I had to take in to Photoshop to adjust the colors, contrast and lighting.

...so anyways...I am sorry if my comment seemed to upset you guys that are uptight. I meant no harm OK? Now let's get back to the topic on hand...

post-7-1043229147.jpg

come on... give the guy a break, he's just joking. you can easilly tell by him posting ":D" after his comment.

and i'm waiting to get a Scanner :p don't have any images on my computer of me.

:happy:

come on... give the guy a break, he's just joking. you can easilly tell by him posting ":D" after his comment.

and i'm waiting to get a Scanner :p don't have any images on my computer of me.

:happy:

THANK YOU! At least I know that someone here has a sense of humor... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Geez, the only mods that seem to have sense of humor these days are Spyder and Dazzla...

I have a sense of humour as do most mods, but your pushing the line which is why your account has been warned. Carry on these petty arguements and "joke victimizations" and find your account banned from neowin.

I have a sense of humour as do most mods, but your pushing the line which is why your account has been warned. Carry on these petty arguements and "joke victimizations" and find your account banned from neowin.

Victimizations? PUHLEASE!!! I'm not attacking the guy or trying to attack his character/personality...

I will stop...I have 2 words for everyone...

LOOSEN UP!!!

...and oh yea...I can take any comments about how I look...so let's hear them. I was just being playful and joking around when I said those 4 things. Come on Keldyn! Let's hear them! :D

OK. time to post your pic again. the other thread has been gone for a while so i wanted to start this one. try to post a recent pic ;)

this one was taken yesterday

here me is

lmao you've got almost the same expression that one of our cats normally does, she looks harder than you though :p

eddy.jpg

OK.? time to post your pic again.? the other thread has been gone for a while so i wanted to start this one.? try to post a recent p;) ;)

here me is

lmao you've got almost the same expression that one of our cats normally does, she looks harder than you thou:p :p

http://homepage.mac.com/catscameron/eddy.jpg

Dang, that cat looks EV:devil:il:!!! She has some BRIGHT green eyes as well...

OK.  time to post your pic again.  the other thread has been gone for a while so i wanted to start this one.  try to post a recent pic ;)

here me is

lmao you've got almost the same expression that one of our cats normally does, she looks harder than you though :p

http://homepage.mac.com/catscameron/eddy.jpg

Dang, that cat looks EVIL :devil:!!! She has some BRIGHT green eyes as well...

she's actually managed to bring down a hare that was 3 times bigger than she is.

(she's really tiny but has needle-like claws in compensation for her size)

A joke eh? Ok, sure, why not. The next time you decide to debase another for his appearance I suggest you stop and think. How would you like this same kind of treatment? To be honest i am curious myself. Why not go ahead and post your pic eh? Let us see how you stand up to the same treatment.

For clarity:

Ok Keldyn, take a deeeeeeep breath and relax. Did I say any racist comments? No...Threats? No...Victimization? No. That rule seems to be used for alot of things lately, and half of them don't even break those rules. Let me state it again...

Just to add my 2cents....

While I agree with Keldyn 99.9 percent of the time (mostly b/c he makes me laugh) I think the No Racism ,etc rule is not appropriate at this time. I think for some mods it almost becomes an issue of not letting anyone joke around. That being said, i wouldn't have said what Jago did because i don't know the person enough to say it to them. But i don't see where the no racism rule applied. Did the person who the comment was directed at even complain? Why not let things go until someone complains? I think we are getting out of control with the rules and the application of them. That being said:

1. Not my board so i don't really have a say

2. Not a mod so see above.

A final question that i hve been wondering,

If someone gets banned, then can't they just re sign up with a diff username? If you went as far as banning their iP, what if they are dialup? Something i jsut wondered.

Thanks for listening..,..