xbox live down?

Thank god! My Subscription was converted to Silver only yesterday since my Gold run out (I do have another 12 months but not used it yet) And it seems very slow when signing in, i really thought it was because i was on Silver. I tried against tonight and it just took forever to log me in and when it did i got kick out. I did sucessfully signed after many attempts and wanted to play some Halo 3 and it just took ages to find any games. When it did find matches i was the only player in the game! Live is seriously having alot of issues lately.

yea my blades are still taking ages to load, only seems to be in the evenings though, had a little niggle when i signed into messenger on the 360

I can't login properly.

No friends tab showing, even though they flash up that they are online ???

Yeah I can't do anything on it right now. Been trying for the past half hour to get a game of COD4.

And to think we're actually PAYING for this....

definitely. i just bought XBL a couple days ago just so i could play CoD4 and now its down. o well i need a lil break from playing it anyways.

Yep yep.. Still doing it.. Been doing it for awhile even days. Had this problem for a few days now. It was working nicely in the morning but now it's just terrible.

Yep yep.. Still doing it.. Been doing it for awhile even days. Had this problem for a few days now. It was working nicely in the morning but now it's just terrible.

My friend had a similiar experience. He was playing fine this morning, yet I couldn't get a game to save my life. Then like I mentioned above, I was able to get into some games this afternoon, while my friend wasn't. :p