xbox live down?

Good news :)

Well at least i've got Mass Effect for when this happens again...

Thats what I thought when I loaded up my GH III, but the game would never load to the main screen (I'm guessing due to XBL issues). Next though, I think if I unplug the cable it would work.

Thats what I thought when I loaded up my GH III, but the game would never load to the main screen (I'm guessing due to XBL issues). Next though, I think if I unplug the cable it would work.

Yeah removing the network cable works. Did the same thing last night, otherwise it was just hanging at the checking for new DLC screen.

im having problems downloading a game demo from the marketplace, a few secs after reaching 1% is says it cant download the demo and quits

not working fo me. it's doing all it did before about friends showing up on my list but i just can't connect. I just got a 3 month card too so i wont even use it yet. Just gonna slap it in later when everything is working. Still have those 48hr codes to use up so that's what i'm doing.

(got a new laptop to play with too so that'll keep me a bit busy)

OFFICIAL, xbox live is back down. We are experiancing more server troubles, so please be patient and they will be back up. There is no time frame of when it will be fixed, just please be patient, call the support line ( if you want, but its busy!!!) and we will try to help, but really, waiting is the only option right now.

Same quirky problems with CoD4 joining games.

I wouldn't mind so much if it were free - but paying quite a heavy subscription, you'd expect free days as compensation. For example what Blizzard do with WoW.

I wouldn't mind so much if it were free - but paying quite a heavy subscription, you'd expect free days as compensation. For example what Blizzard do with WoW.

Exactly. Paying such a hefty fee you could expect that if there's a problem they would fix it within at least the first 3 tries.

Hopefully they give us some free time or something, this is a pain in the ass.

After last year, really wasn't expecting this, I can't believe it's been going on for this long. Just guessing, but something tells me setting up 300 for 100 points on the 28th wasn't the greatest idea MS has ever had, but I can't imagine they didn't take steps to prepare for it.

This problem started before the 300 movie deal.

Also, MN's latest Twitter says:

LIVE is fine...but now my blog is acting up. What a weekend. (sigh) 32 minutes ago

edit: still not working properly for me, got the 360 logo / spinning animation thing. I can sign in, view my friends online though. Also, has anyone else had the problem of the toaster popping up saying like "18 friends online", but when you check within the guide there is only like half the number?

Edited by DrunknMunky

Digg This

MS be loyal to your users and give us back our game time that was lost. Were not asking for a free year but a week of service would be great and a month would show your true loyalty to your fan base.

ffs now its telling me that even though im sighed into XBL zuma which i brought over a year ago isnt the full version, this is starting to take the **** now.

The wife was playing bejeweled last night and we got kicked off and her save game got corrupted!!

What? are you kidding me? sure let's compensate you the $0.1369863013698630136986301369863/day you lost. Geeeze... It costs $50 a YEAR people, not $50 a month. If that was the case then yeah i'd bitch and moan but dividing $50/365 and you get about 14 CENTS a day. Hey what's your Paypal, i'll send you a dollar if we can quiet down all these people saying how much money they lost.

Name one device that you paid money on and had CONSTANTLY running 24/7 365 and it NEVER gave any problems, EVER.

all these people who moan about paying if you dont like it then cancell and go and moan somewhere else, it works out to be less that 1p per day for XBL in the UK so go figure.

I just hope they get it sorted soon

all these people who moan about paying if you dont like it then cancell and go and moan somewhere else, it works out to be less that 1p per day for XBL in the UK so go figure.

I just hope they get it sorted soon

Obviously your maths is a bit off I think you mean 10.9p per day...which is a lot on a global scale. If it was less than 1p that would be 365p for the year and it's ?40...