Japanese PlayStation Store Kicks Every Other Store's Ass

biohazard_2_box.jpg

A new batch of original PlayStation games has been added to the Japanese version of the PlayStation Store which features plenty of enviously available big names amid the Japan-only fare. The biggest PSone Classics to make their way to PSPs and PlayStation 3s are Biohazard 2 (aka Resident Evil 2) and Intelligent Qube, both of which would be welcome additions to the North American and European stores. Just sayin', SCEA. The full list of newbies is below.

* Biohazard 2

* Intelligent Qube

* PoPoLoCrois Monogatari II

* Crime Crackers 2

* Atelier Marie Plus

* Tantei Junguji Saburo Early Collection

* Magical Drop

* Baroque

* Robin Lloyd no Bouken

Source: http://kotaku.com/338749/japanese-playstat...ther-stores-ass

Sadly this is true... cmon Sony show Europe some lovin! :heart: :laugh:

biohazard_2_box.jpg

Source: http://kotaku.com/338749/japanese-playstat...ther-stores-ass

Sadly this is true... cmon Sony show Europe some lovin! :heart: :laugh:

I think that's quite expected. They are more rapidly improving the market they dominate in and at this moment Japan is their ultimate market. I found US store severaly lacking too. I just cruised through their full PSN store yesterday.. nothing really.. a few games, some demos, some trailers..that's it..

I wish they could do something more.. fill it with more content or something..

Cool, I got that for PC lying around somewhere :p still it's to be expected that the Japanese store is getting the better stuff, it is after all Sony's home territory ;) Just like how the US Xbox Live Marketplace has all the good stuff, cause it is MS's home territory. I'm sure it will come (eventually) to other countries in due time :)

I wish SCEE would pull the stick out of their ass and bring the Australian/Europe customers up to date with USA.

Its funny cause you play games like Need for Speed Pro Street and it says the Ultimate Bundle is available at the PSN Store and its not. I cant even buy it from USA cause I need an american credit card.

That just sucks.

Also, I cant even play CoD4 against half of my friends list cause SCEE delayed the patch cause they retards.