? for COD4 PC players from PS3 owner

I own the PS3 version and playing online for me is *unpleasant* to put it lightly. I hear 360 owners have similar issues with the game. So my question is how is your online experience with COD4?

10 to 20 minute wait time to play a match only to get disconnected as soon as you start 8 out of 10 times.

Ah yes, having those problems because of Live! not working.

Ah yes, having those problems because of Live! not working.

has this been happening since the release of the game or just since Live! started acting buggy, cause for me this is a day one issue and since that so called *patch* for the PS3 was released it's gotten worse.

Since Live started acting up, in between the downtime it has been working perfect!

So it's a damn PS3 problem then...that just great...now i feel a lot better :angry: (not really).

i'm getting it too on PC cause my nets being dumb with dodgy punkbuster kicks and DC's etc but it's just me hopefully cause my crap internet so i know how it feels guys makes you rage the minute it freezes then goes to black screen then gives you an error with the most pathetic reason

"PUNKBUSTER COULDN'T UPDATE"

**** you punkbuster i was in middle of a game and you just lost my points!!!1

i'm getting it too on PC cause my nets being dumb with dodgy punkbuster kicks and DC's etc but it's just me hopefully cause my crap internet so i know how it feels guys makes you rage the minute it freezes then goes to black screen then gives you an error with the most pathetic reason

you have the option of not using punkbuster don't you and getting kicked in the middle of a match losing your points...i can sympathize :(

COD 4 PC = Awesome. It is smooth, supports dual core, runs on my non powerful laptop....Lots of servers....and I'm quite good.

What makes it unpleasent...is grenade launcheres, one shot kill, getting killed on spawn, and wondering why your knife just didn't kill that person....

Edited by Intelman

COD 4 PC = Awesome. It is smooth, supports dual core, runs on my non powerful laptop....Lots of servers....and I'm quite good.

What makes it unpleasent...is grenade launcheres, one shot kill, getting killed on spawn, and wondering why you knife just didn't kill that person....

+1

PS3 version here

No major issues - takes no longer than 30seconds to a find a match

Nothing but an occasional timeout..

your lucky my game time online has been limited by all the disconnects i experience i thought it was server overload during peak times in the evening hours but it's not no matter what time i try it still the same issue it's not my PS3 either cause Warhawk and RFoM don't give me these problems

I get all kinds of random pb errors, companies need to stop using this **** software in their games, I have ALWAYS had trouble with it.

I have the 360 version, but I prefer mouse and keyboard and I like being able to type instead of using the headset all the time so I bought the PC version too.

It's so so so much better, in every single possible way.