Students Laugh at dead Teacher

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_74240...latestheadlines

A class of primary schoolchildren burst out laughing when their teacher dropped dead at the blackboard, because they thought she was playing a joke.

The 58-year-old primary teacher from Wels in Austria collapsed after suffering a heart attack in front of the 10-year-olds.

The youngsters broke out in howls of laughter when she suddenly fell to the floor and clutched her chest.

A passing teacher who came to investigate the loud noise spotted his colleague and raised the alarm, the Austrian website www.orf.at reports.

Despite giving her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation he was unable to help and she was declared dead by medical staff called to the scene. The young pupils are now receiving counselling for trauma.

oh my goodness! those poor kids! i mean, i know it's horrible they laughed, but they did think it was a joke! just think of how horrible they must feel now.

poor children.

oh my goodness! those poor kids! i mean, i know it's horrible they laughed, but they did think it was a joke! just think of how horrible they must feel now.

poor children.

its hard to imagine that type of feeling

I don't think they would of laughed if they had really known she was dead, they thought she was playing a joke. Something like that can really scare a child for life, I feel bad for them.